• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Rings of Horizon I [Main]

Discussion in 'Traditional' started by Noir, Mar 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Noir

Noir

Rings of Horizon I
    The Main Story​
    Rings of Horizon I [OK!]
    Rings of Horizon II [X]
    Rings of Horizon III [X]
    Rings of Horizon IV [X]

NOTE: The original is pretty old and I have to make a new one. It's also a mistake by calling it a "fan" fiction. It's actually a story created by me.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Rings of Horizon (수평선 반지 Supyeongseon Banji)
    Set in the year 300XX, new armors, weapons, vehicles were produced.
    The god of Summoning, Zenitate, died later that year after a war with the "NOTUS" troops. He battled the Lord of Cunning of Darkness IV A.K.A. Cunn, who leads the NOTUS. The city's massive shield has been disabled by that year.
    Reporting from all worlds, this report spreads and spreads. Now the factories of the center "CC" had been destroyed entirely, which there will be no more golden shields and special drinks, such as Elixirs.

THE RINGS OF HORIZON:

The Ring of Force
    It can make the wearer to have the ability "Telekinesis" and choking enemies.

The Ring of Strength
    It grants the wearer to have Super Strength and to fly.

The Ring of Nature
    It gives the wearer to summon trees, summon a healing log, grow trees with force and to make earthquake. Also to summon any animals, even in mythology and legends.

The Ring of Thunder
    It grants the wearer to make lightning bolts, control weather, make thunderclouds and making a storm.

The Ring of Fear
    It can make the wearer to have no nightmares and make people's nightmares. It also can give the wearer abilities to appear in people's dreams, ruining it, also making people afraid and make people hearing voice in their head via the Ring.

The Ring of Darkness
    It grants the wearer to make a darkball, violet/blue fire, cursing things and to seal any sealing objects.

The Ring of Aqua
    Also known as the Ring of Water, this ring gives the wearer power to make tsunami if fully powered, also to give the wearer to summon water, gives the wearer ability to pour cold/hot water (what the wearer chooses)in cups from the wearer's hand.

The Ring of Flames
    Also known as the Ring of Fire, this ring gives the wearer ability to make fire and to burn things.

The Ring of Creation
    A powerful ring, this ring makes the wearer to have the ability to create things by force with materials. It also can make things be destroyed.

The Ring of the Moon
    A powerful ring, this ring makes the wearer to have the ability to make the moon shine, being bright, also blinding nearby enemies.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    CHAPTER 1
    On a dark and an abandoned room on a fortress, there lies the throne of the Lord of Darkness.
    Out there, there is someone who is stronger than the Lord of Darkness.. and the Lord serves him.

A prison guard of the Lord of Darkness speaks to him.
    "What shall I do now?" A prison guard speaks.
    "Take Night to jail.. I am finished testing him." A mysterious, armored lord of darkness (Cunn) said.

The "left"-hand of Cunn was put to jail. The prison guard had a ring, which is called the Ring of Strength. But a ring fell next to the "left"-hand of the Lord, also known as Night, wears it and Night got the Ring of Force. It was eventually his ring.

"I got it, this ring is mine." Night spoke quietly to himself.
    The prison guard then was hungry. He goes out and, Night, forced the door to open even when it was locked.
    "I can't believe it.. I'm free!" Night said. He rushed to his fortress.
    Night stopped. Then he sits on a bench..
    But the prison guard returned to Night's jail room. The prison guard saw the prisoner escaped. The prison guard goes out and finds for Night.
    By using his Ring of Strength, he can jump un-humanly.

Finally, the prison guard founds Night.
    "Ha, now I found you, you will go back to jail!" The prison guard said.
    Night crossed his eyes angry and choked the guard.
    The guard was defeated to dust. A ring fell.

Night wears the ring and he got few muscles. Night goes inside his fortress...
    A warrior was waiting. He was actually one of Cunn's.
    "I'll give you a paper.. there is monsters.. wearing the Rings." Night said.

The confused warrior reads the paper. He goes out to find the monsters. But he stopped. Night then goes out and punches his companion in the stomach. The warrior disappeared and another ring fells.
    "The Ring of Nature. This is it.." Night grinned.

Later, a thunder-bird strikes in the sky. It has the Ring of Thunder.

Far away from that clouds which the thunder-bird crossed to, Night sees his ring glow.
    "...Is this a sign of a new enemy?"

Night rushed to the Dead City. There were smokes and the Earth is crumbling on that land.
    In the Dead City, many buildings, houses and factories were crushed.. meaning that the city was ruined.. because of that previous war.

"Show yourself, bird." Night said as he looks into the sky with the ring glowing like a flashlight.
    The thunder bird flied fast as lightning near Night. The thunderbird then opens it's beak, about to speak. The thunder-bird screeched.

Night and the other immortals can understand animals and plants.
    Night translated the screech saying who he is.

"Someday you'll know." Night answered.
    Night charged his powers. He charged his Ki.
    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
    TO BE CONTINUED-

Last edited: Mar 10, 2012
  2. Noir

Noir

CHAPTER 2
    A creature appears in the sky. It has two tentacles with the 2 rings, Ring of Fear and Ring of Darkness, wore on.

"Who's this creature?" Night said as the creature from the sky appeared on his rings as a hologram.
    "I must get that creature before it goes to it's home!" Night shouted. Night goes out and jumped high through buildings roofs. He finally found the creature, wandering now in the ground.

Night jumped down and encounters the creature. The creature looks like Darkrai but with a few textures.
    "Get out my way." The creature spoke.
    "No, I will fight you, because you had the rings. Give them to me." Night said.
    "Ring collectors are not villains! You only need 2! Tell your master!" The creature said a note that is true.

"I am a hero, I will get all of it to pass these levels. I will slash you with my sword." Night said. Night pushed the creature through a structure and the room became dark. The creature can't see anything, before the creature used Dark Super Vision, Night slashed the creature 10 times and ends slashing with an X slash.

The creature disappears and two rings fell. Night wore it and tests it.
    "I know, I need power.. to become a Hero and fulfill my dreams. I should go to the next level." Night said and he goes back to his base.

Night also known two titans of some of the basic elements, Fire and Water.

"Now this is great.. great, than i ever i-imagined!" Night said as he thumps the desk.
    "More strategy.. it is awesome, master." One of Night's soon-to-be royal warlord said.

The two embarked on a new mission. They found the two-sided fortress.
    Two elemental spirits encountered the two.

"What should we do?" ??? said.
    "Step 2, get it?" Night said.
    Night and his new companion did an ability that gets spirits go away.
    After a few hours, they got to the 2nd floor. The stairs were really long.
    The upper floor seems to be a mirror. In this floor, there are raining shards.
    A shard falls near Night and his companion.
    "Well, this is it I suppose. The weirdest thing is only that.. wait! Don't touch the shards!" Night said. Numeral shades of some persons appear in the floor.
    "Anybody there?" The companion said.
    A copy of Cunn appeared behind Night. It was about to stop Night, but the companion teleported behind the copy and punches it.
    The copy didn't even have a scratch. It attacked the two.
    "Come on position. 3, 2, 1. Then go!" Night said and charged a blast at the copy.
    "Cunn, stop attacking, we need to talk, master!" Night said at the copy.
    "..."
    "Nah, just shut.. up!" Night said and punched the copy's stomach. The armor broke and the mirror spirit goes back into the shard.
    "Maybe we must break all the shards." The companion said.
    "Great idea, then. But let's escape if all of this shards break down!" Night replied. Night summoned Ope, the Dragon, to fight with them.
    "Ope, Toketsu!" Night shouted.
    Legend Ope charged a infinite ki in his hands then swallows the ki, touching his heart and Ope breathes a circular blue fire with lightning.
    "Great, Ope, now let's go before this floor gets in ruins!" Night said. They hurried to the stairs and finally, they got into the 3rd floor. The 5th floor is near.
    "A few more rings to get my original form back. I will do this for you, old master." Night said.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    To be continued

3. Noir

Noir

CHAPTER 3
    "Now as verified... let's go-"
    Night's voice stopped. The systems were down and the door was unable to open.
    "...!"
    Night forces the door to open. The door was heavier than he thought, because it's only of the metal handling the door.
    Soon, the door opened but damaged. The 4th floor became darker and darker without light.
    "We're just near. Come on Frosst, let's go." Night said to Frosst, the name given to his companion.
    Night and Frosst encounters an armored knight with green glowing eyes and wet armor. It has a lance and has a burned cape.
    "Watch out Frosst!" Night dodged the lance.
    The knight's eye became red. The knight bashed everywhere, Night was still dodging.
    Night slashed the knight with his hair-blade-like thunder in the inside.
    The knight's armor disappeared, letting out a dark soul.
    "Quick, that was quick. So why is that.." Night goes to the stairs. The stairs have a secret trap...

The secret trap was enabled. Night quickly noticed it moving behind the scenes.
    Night used his ring of Strength to jump high on a giant faucet. Night punched the faucet through and pieces fell. Night choked the sniper at the roof about to shoot him.
    "Fast pacing. Alright.. summoning Dragon for 2 minutes!" Night puts a summoning seal in the floor and he encounters more traps. Night dodged the spiky trap, going to the booby trap and breaking on the epic-sized control room. The lords were in their respectful throne.
    After 2 minutes, the Dragon spirit goes through the floor. The Dragon spirit turned into a live, black and ferocious white/black dragon.
    Meanwhile, Frosst was in another room. He was looking for a buff scroll. Then a giant assassin jumps out of the top, rushing to Frosst and teleporting behind him. Frosst was wounded, having a black/red flame in his arm. Frosst' armor reboots, repairing, charging it for 4 minutes.

Meanwhile, Night killed thousands of guards in the epic-sized control room. Only 156 enemies were left.
    Night targeted the Commander. The commander turns his armor into stealth mode and the commander held Night and they jump high to the roof top. Night punched the commander here and that, the commander stabs Night, leaving a splatter of blood in the roof.

Night called the dragon to assist him and the dragon fires a rainbow beam.
    The commander was in health fatal. The commander called 100 of guards to assist him. 56 were left on the control room.
    The dragon battled the guards while Night fights the commander in a epic, long duel.
    But the left guards in the control room decided to fight along with their commander. Night called Ope again. Ope overpowers himself, making his mouth open itself and shooting a large blast of beam. Hovering bullets follow afterwards.

Night punches the commander again, repeatedly. Night kicks the commander.
    Night summons an earthquake with a storm. Night uses his hair-blade. Night fatally wounded the commander with the commander's chest torn off. A huge spot of blood was left.

Meanwhile, Frosst broke in the control room but he was flying through the roof, leaving a hole. Frosst saw the enemies.

Night and Frosst combined their powers and shooting a large spiritual blast as a combo. Hovering bullets follow the blast while the other bullets followed the bullet-like fireworks.

Back in the room, Night and Frosst encounters the lords.
    Night took battle with Firaos with Ope The Great and Frosst took battle with Aquaos with the spirit-forming dragon. The battle begins.

4. Noir

Noir

CHAPTER 4

-DZ-
    Later, a lord called Reincarnation or Rein for short, stood up in the hall of the Sky Castle. He encounters the Lord of Sky.
    "What are you doing here, Rein? You should go out there and be a rat!" The Sky Lord shouted. Rein looks at the Sky Lord.
    "Skye, you don't need to be angry. And I'm a half rat, didn't you know?" Rein replied.
    "Well it's easy to kill you!" Skye shouted. He charges at Rein.
    Rein uses thousand seals of death. It summoned dark fire and it spreads.
    Skye escaped with a cloak. Rein then flied with dark fire.

Separated Battle
    Then after a few minutes, Night killed Firaos. Night followed Frosst.
    "Frosst, use this!" Night tossed elemental killer blades. Frosst caught them and stabbed Aquaos easily. The dragons became one and came back to the scroll.
    "Good to see you alive. Let's head to.. Cunn." Night said.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.