• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Revenge of the Lost ~Actual RP ~

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Key King, Nov 20, 2011.

1. Key King

Key King Member

The Returner stood on a low hill, overlooking the Cemetery of the Lost. His fellow spirits, more like zombies now, stood behind him. The souls he had taken had been those of soldiers. Many of them were very old, and the stench of his army combined with the graveyard, was not pleasant. The gravedigger (known as Bones), payed them no attention. Spirits stretched in a long line, waiting their turn for burial. The two ways to Heaven (or Hell), were if your soul was reaped, or if you gave up and went to the graveyard. His small army consisted only of those who had given up hope of being reaped, but had not went to the graveyard. Those were the strongest spirits, The Returner had thought, and the souls at the graveyard would undoubtedly help his cause. He hoped to gain the aid of Bones, but he knew he'd have no such luck. A Redcoat stood beside him, his body as tattered as his uniform. The Returner held up his hand, and balled it into a fist. There was a rifle shot, and one of Grim's spirit-guards fell. He slowly evaporated into mist, leaving behind a tattered black uniform, and a long, rusty sword. That started it. The 17 remaining guards charged, but a mixed bombardment of rocks, arrows, bullets, and limbs killed them before they reached the foothill. The Returner drew his sword and tried to convince the gravedigger to join him. That didn't work. The Returner charged down the hill, sword raised. Bones met him hit his shovel. The giant man fell backward as the rusted shovel hit his face. He shook it off. His giant, 8 foot frame stood the same height as Bones. Bones' chest was wider, and his tattered cloak hardly covered it at all. The battle raged until The Returner gave an almost fatal blow. Had Bones been a man, he would not have survived. The metal of The Returner's blade connected with bone, just beneath Bones' knee. That part of the limb was lost, and as Bones toppled to the ground, The Returner walked away. As time went on Bones lay there until finally, he sunk his shovel into the moist earth. Using it as leverage, he held it, he would pull himself near, then stab again, and pull him self near, and so on. Meanwhile, The Returner was busy using his powers, and setting up a base. Soon, a tall stone fort stood. This was the start of the revolution, and our story...

2. DancingFlames

DancingFlames New Member

A boy was walking in the Forest. It was very cloudy and the fog was everywhere. It was so thick you could touch it. "Oh no..." the boy spoke, "Dad? Where are you, dad?" the boy heard something rush in the bushes near him. "Dad? Is that you? It's not funny, dad!" He heard it again. He looked around, but all he saw were the silhouettes of bushes and trees through the fog. Suddenly, he heard wings flap, following by a growl. The boy started crying, and ran through the forest. The flapping of wings came closer. The boy ran faster, and faster, until he tripped over a branch. He coughed, and heard a terrifying growl behind him. He turned around.
    There were two yellow eyes staring at him. A silhouette of a beast was formed in the fog. A terrifying scream came from the forest, followed by a long silence. Only the sound of the flapping wings was heard, but the sound soon faded away.

3. Key King

Key King Member

The Returner started to organize a new strike force. "This will work." he thought, "It HAS to." He took his sheathed sword from his belt, and hung it on the wall. He turned around, his white cloak billowing, and strode to a balcony of the stone fort, that overlooked his vast army. "NOW!" he yelled. "WE STRIIKE!!!!" The "zombies" groaned with approval. "Let us go!" my minions, "And destroy the Grim Reaper!"
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    When Bones was far enough away from the camp, he reached into and inside pocket in his tattered cloak, and pulled out an amulet. There was a ruby, set into gold, with ancient silver letters, circling on the gold. He knew what they said. Manticore. He rubbed it, knowing it would send out a call to the beast, and he waited...

4. DancingFlames

DancingFlames New Member

While the Manticore was roughly devouring his prey, he heard a piercing sound. Someone had summoned him. He flew away from the forest and landed in front of Bones.
    "Well, well, well... if it isn't the Grim's grave-digger... How surprising to see you here. I believe you summoned me?"

5. TheKnightofAwesome

TheKnightofAwesome /人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\

As The ReTurner gave his speech a shadow came up from the ground and materialized from behind, becoming a projection of the Grim Reaper.

"I see, so you are the one who has risen against me. How foolish, None can beat my power. I will give you this warning. Give up now, and I shall spare your lives, but if you rise up, then my Manticore will feast like a GOD!" with that the image faded, leaving The Returner with his thoughts.

6. 8-Bit

8-Bit New Member

Keisuke watched from a distance as The Maticore was summoned to the graveyard "Hmph...so the returners finally gonna make his move...very well...then I should make my as well..." he threw on his hooded red and black longboat, it was attire that was worn during a spirit revolt but he wasn't about to help bones. "Today is the day...that I takes Grim's power, his sycthe...and become death..." he ran to Death's quarters and opened the door to find Grim sitting at his throne. Keisuke had always looked up to him like a father but the power hungry fool in front of him wasn't the same Grim he had always known. "I shall say it only once, hand me your scythe, and this will be over with...father..." he always had referred to him as father it was a sign of respect, but now as Keisuke summoned his Sycthe it was much different.

7. TheKnightofAwesome

TheKnightofAwesome /人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\

>Total Godmod dude. not cool<
    Grim sat on his throne and laughed.

"Simple minded fool! I am DEATH, I may have trained you, but you are not even my equal!" Grim stepped up and with a mighty swing of his scythe, he struck the ground, sending bursts of Dark Energy at Keisuke.

"Anyone who opposes my just authority will be destroyed! You are no exception "son"" He used the word to mock Keisuke, he had never before imagined Keisuke would betray him, but now that he had, he would disappear.

8. 8-Bit

8-Bit New Member

Keisuke was thrown back into a wall, "Damn...it must've taken thousands of powerful souls to achieve this..." he got up trembling with anger. "A god who does take his responsibilities is a simply an overgrown child in a god's skin...UNWORTHY OF HIS POWER !!!!!" he said charging up a powerful attack "Devil's Symphony !!!" the attack tore through the throne room.

9. Key King

Key King Member

Bones looked at the Manticore. Regarding his comment, he said, "Look, I need a ride. Get me to Grim. Now." He then tugged away part of his cloak to reveal the sliced end of his leg. "Sorry to be so mean, but I really need help."
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The Returner regarded this thought. "Grim.....you fool..." he thought, I will not be swayed by your beast. Then, descending through the fort, he walked to the front of his massive army. "Grim can not stop us! His beast cannot stop us! And his guards are no match for our power!!! He yelled. This statement was met by thousands of moans, and shouts. With that, his armies marched forward.

10. DancingFlames

DancingFlames New Member

The Manticore started flapping his wings and took Bones on his back. He created a portal to hell, and flew right into it. On their way to the Grim Reaper, the Manticore became interested in Bones. "I know so little of you..." he said, "for example, what happened to your leg?"

Last edited: Nov 28, 2011
  11. Key King

Key King Member

"Well, we have a bit of time...so...." started Bones, "The Returner-blast him-attacked the graveyard. He killed Grim's guards, and sliced my leg clean off! At least I got a good whack at 'em with my shovel!" At this, Bones chuckled to himself, apparently remembering the moment when he had pounded the man's face. "Thanks you." he said, before turning back to the path ahead.
    ---------------------------------------------
    On the way to hell, The Returner's army ran into an ambush. almost 1,000 of Grim's men stepped out of nowhere. They brandished their rusted longswords, their tattered cloaks billowing about them. They made no sound, but their terrible, ear-piercing scream. It would shake fear into other mortals, but the Returner was not frightened. He charged forward, striking down a few. His massive hand then touched on. In a flash of blue light, a man stood. The rags barely covered him. He looked at The Returner with disbelief, and suddenly, the end of a rusted blade protruded from his chest. A "screacher" (as they have been accounted as before) Pulled his blade from the corpse. As the body evaporated, The Returner sliced of the screacher's head. By now his army had destroyed the screachers with minimal loss. The Returner wiped some sweat off his brow, and they pressed onward.

12. DancingFlames

DancingFlames New Member

"Well, here it is!" said the Manticore and dropped Bones from his back. He opened the gate to the Grim Reaper's room and saw Keisuke attacking his master. Immediately, the Manticore picked Keisuke up on his clothes. "I don't remember inviting you..." the Manticore said, and threw him into a wall. The Manticore bowed for his master and brought Bones inside.

13. Key King

Key King Member

Bones looked at Keisuke. Then up at Grim. "Hello master." he said. "I could use a new leg." immediately, a group of skeletons in white robes shuffled in. They mounted Bones with a wooden peg-leg, bowed to Grim, and walked away. "Thanks." Bones said, standing. "He has the graveyard, and is headed this way." said Bones, bowing.
    -------------------------------------------------------
    The Returner approached Grim's castle. "GRIM!!!!" he yelled, waiting for the reaper to accept his challenge.

14. DancingFlames

DancingFlames New Member

Meanwhile, the Manticore was focused on Keisuke. He lifted him up again. "What are you doing here?! Nobody invited you!" he said, and threw him out the castle's gate. Then, he noticed the Returner and his army. The Manticore grinned. "Well, well, well... Looks like I'm gonna have a bit of fun today..."