• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Request for a Kingdom Hearts Jazz Album

Discussion in 'Music' started by Maxad, Apr 29, 2015.

1. Maxad

Maxad New Member

Ive heard many, many remixes, remasters, orchestrations, and piano versions of my favorite songs from the entire series and i love every one of them. But after hearing Traverse Town it got me thinking, what if Kingdom Hearts covered jazz music? I mean for a single album at least. I think that would sound really nice. Final Fantasy has a few of them as a matter of fact. So is anyone well versed enough to tackle something like that? I would really appreciate it. Please and thanks. XD

2. Become

Become Resident Tashian Staff Member Moderator Content Writer

I could try to tale a stab at it. But it probably won't be a quick project, and I probably wouldn't be able to put put a whole album. Albums (for the most part) take months to really nail in.

3. Maxad

Maxad New Member

Sorry. ^^' maybe a song or two. No rush. Thanks.

4. Become

Would you be wanting to hear jazz adaptations of the KH scores? Or original pieces with more of a jazz sound?

5. Maxad

Maxad New Member

:) original pieces? please share.

Also if you do the original scores, dont restrict yourself too much, have fun with them. ^__^

6. Become

Not my work, though I thought you might want to see this one, just to know that it has actually been done, contrary to your statement:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=faH4tSPyHxc

They took this theme to jazz pretty well; I'm literally just chilling to it right now as I'm writing this post.

As for my own work, I'm probably gonna try to focus on a few original themes.