• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Quests? help needed!

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts RE: Coded' started by Camdy, Feb 26, 2011.

1. Camdy

Camdy New Member

Okay, so I`m trying to find life preserver for Selphie and a wrench for Cid. I`ve searched Destiny Islands and Traverse Town three times but I can`t find them anywhere. I don`t want to know where they are, but what they look like? Are they clearly visible? Are they in... even somewhat logical places or just random spots on random walls that you just have to hit and they pop out or something else that makes no damn sense?

Thanks for reading at least, help if you can, please ; )

2. Camdy

Camdy New Member

Thanks, but the quide`s about system areas and doesn`t say anything about quests : / Maybe I`ll find them from system areas though... Guess I`ll try that.

3. ADogX

ADogX R.I.P. Captain Unohana

once you are allowed to free roam in worlds, go to Destiny Islands and find the system sector. once completed, you should see the tube buyable with your points. same goes for travers town but i forgot which district it's in

4. Camdy

Camdy New Member

Awesome! Thanks : ) But... how do I find that system sector? Is it the same one that I had to beat first time visiting Destiny Islands or is it a new one? if it is, how do I get that censorthingy on that Sora uses to find them? You know, that thing that turns red when you`re close to the sector? Argh I hate my bad english...

5. ADogX

when you begin to free roam Destiny Islands, the alert thing for a nearby System Sector INSTANTLY goes off. i think the thing is on one of the platforms where you gotta climb a ladder

6. Camdy

Camdy New Member

Huh I don´t get that? : D How do I get that alarm thing ON so that I can find the system sector? I know where the new sector should be, but I need to have that alarm thing on to find it right? Or is there a glitch in my game or something, should the alarm thing be already on, or do I have to turn it on somewhere?

7. ADogX

no it should be on right away. how far are you in the game?

8. Camdy

Camdy New Member

I´ve beaten Wonderland and probably halfdone in Olympus Coliseum. So.. when I go back to Destiny Islands (and choose questploration or something like that) it should be already on? ouo damn I hope it`s not a glitch

9. Goldfish

Goldfish Cats in the Cradle

Make sure you have a higher level of Scan. Otherwise you won't be able to pick up the new hidden sectors.

10. ADogX

u need a higher version of scan? i didn't know that. i just looked for it without problem. i guess sine my scan is level 2 then