• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Question about worlds

Discussion in 'Archive' started by QueenMinnie, May 8, 2015.

1. QueenMinnie

QueenMinnie New Member

Ok i've only got to Wonderland so far in KH Final Mix and reached the boss but my question is can i leave the world, go back to Traverse Town, stock up on potions then go back again to face the boss? Just want to check before i try it. Thanks!

2. Kitty

Kitty I Survived The BG Massacre Staff Member Administrator

I honestly cannot remember if the game will let you leave the level or not- it can't hurt to try it. That said, the boss is not a particularly difficult one; you just have to jump to attack him and watch out for his swinging arms. If you can't leave and can't win any potions from enemies in the area, as long as you save before you face the boss, just in case, you should be fine.

3. Mike

Mike Member

You definitely can. :) Your progress is saved in each world as well as your save point locations (to access the Gummi Ship).

If you find a save point, you can pop out to the Gummi Ship, do your business in Traverse Town, and then pop back to that exact same save point to carry on in Wonderland.

When you try to land on the planet, it will ask you what location you want to spawn at - these correspond to the save points you've accessed inside the world. (As an aside, in upcoming worlds, be sure to use every save point you come across as it will add more versatility when returning to a world in the future!)