• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

PS CS6 extended is here!!

Discussion in 'Video / Cinema' started by FatewithFury, May 15, 2012.

1. FatewithFury

FatewithFury New Member

This is more just to let everyone know that its finally here!!! go buy it!!

2. NeRo

NeRo Your Supreme Lord And Savior Staff Member Administrator

Yes " buy" it sounds completely legit. lol

3. Light&dark

Light&dark Salute 2 dem hatas moffo!

Right now Im stuck with Elements 10... But I'll check CS6 out soon!

4. FatewithFury

FatewithFury New Member

i tested it out and it works amazing u can make 3D pictures!! and stuff like that

5. NeRo

NeRo Your Supreme Lord And Savior Staff Member Administrator

i'll stick with cs5 for now. Though i want to test out the new Content aware engine that has been fixed.

6. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

Is there a trial version for this?

7. Khroma

Khroma 愛久見人心

yeah. I tried it before, and I personally don't like it ...
    sooo.. I'll stick with the other GFX program I have along with my glitch-y CS5.

8. I think I'm gonna stick with CS5. ^^;

9. Remedy

Remedy Remnant

Cs5 had more features.

10. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

:/ But what is the difference? I am reading on the improvements between CS6 and CS5 and this is what they had to say about it: Photoshop CS6 improvements

11. Khroma

Khroma 愛久見人心

well, if you've ever made .GIF files in Photoshop, there's actually this "timeline" thing. (see pic below)
    and if you've used Windows Movie Maker (I'm not talking about the one you get with windows 7),
    it has a different type of timeline.

http://i48.tinypic.com/ic8io6.png

so.. basically, in CS6, when you make a .GIF, you have to insert the frames (pictures with every single tiny movement), by itself. and if you have a scene to make a .GIF, you'll prolly have (if you're like me half of the time) over 2,000 frames.
    for example, on the link below, you see in the "Animation Bar" that I have a lot of frames; you can actually just use "Load Script Files" and put it there all in one go in CS5.
    in CS6, you have to insert those one by one. <- that's to my knowledge.

http://i46.tinypic.com/4oleu.png

so if I used CS6 to make this .GIF, I'd have to put all 252 frames/images individually.
    where as if I used CS5, I can just do so in 5 seconds.

well, that's only one difference ...

and if you're wondering, this stamp was made during Christmas (and this is only less than half).

Last edited: Jun 27, 2012