• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Pockie Ninja

Discussion in 'General RPGs' started by EtherealSummoner, Apr 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

[​IMG]

Pockie Ninja is an online, naruto world vs bleach world rpg game! This game allows you to have fun playing against other people, take on quests and to even try to prove that one anime is better than the other! ;D You can also make other members your slaves or to train other members as your apprentices. All members from all over can also play in the World Tournaments, trying to win a lot of gold, medals and prizes. Those who do not participate can place their bets on someone who they think will win the match in the World Tournament. They took, will win their bets only if the participating member won that match.

So many risks, yet so much fun! be careful with the character that you choose to pick. Each character has their weaknesses. :D If you want to find me, I will be as SummonerBWM or Silmeria on Pockie Ninja. I suggest that you should give it a try!

2. Angel

Angel Lion Heart Staff Member Administrator

I remember playing that game two weeks ago. I didn't know what I was doing so I quit.
    But I'll give it another chance.

3. Luke

Luke Member

This game sounds great, now i have to try.

OMG I love it.

Last edited: Apr 10, 2011
  4. Denki Wolf

Denki Wolf New Member

I have been seeing it around, but never tried it being neither a Naruto or Bleach fan, but I did try it lately.
    ...That's not my cup of tea.
    First I though it would be live action.
    No, Rpg.
    Ok that's fine, as long as I can control my character.
    ...I can't huh?
    I just decided to stop.
    Though a few of my friends at school are awe inspired by it.

5. rioNN

rioNN New Member

if you are going to try PN again, do you mind doing so from the attached link?(cant even post a link...) if you claim a prize on that page(no need to pay, only needs some lvl) i get points

P.S. been searching for this kind of theme all over the net cause i dont want to force PN on people who dont know and dont care, thank you.

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.