• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Passing of Chadwick Boseman

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by Become, Aug 31, 2020.

1. Become

Become Resident Tashian Staff Member Moderator Content Writer

2. Angel

Angel Lion Heart Staff Member Administrator

I think we can all agree that 2020 sucks.

Chadwick was a gem. I think if he would've lived long enough he would have been a household name like Denzel Washington, Samuel L Jackson or Wesley Snipes. I feel like he did accomplish a lot but he had so much more to do. It's truly unfortunate what happened. I really feel he could've been great and didn't have the opportunity of reaching his full potential!

I've enjoyed watching him on the big screen and it's upsetting that they'll no longer be more movies with him. I don't know him personally but Black Panther brought people together and because it, you make these memories with friends and family so this kind of loss feels like you're also losing something. That's all I have to say about it.

Become likes this.
  3. Kitty

Kitty I Survived The BG Massacre Staff Member Administrator

Cancer sucks.

It's pretty amazing that he was able to accomplish so much while being so sick at the same time. I guess you never can know what someone else is going through. I never did get around to seeing Black Panther but I enjoyed his character in the ensemble films. I'm not sure if I've seen him in anything else, but I think he had a lot of potential and it's a shame that his life was cut short.