• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Panda Paintbrushes

Discussion in 'Video / Cinema' started by NeRo, Jan 19, 2010.

1. NeRo

NeRo Your Supreme Lord And Savior Staff Member Administrator

To be blunt Someone has to take things by the wheel and attempt to push in some drive, i'll try to make the attempt. Here is my proposal.

The Panda-Paint-Brushes
    "If your down with the revolution of GFX you know whats up"

So i heard you kids make tagnatures? Sup?

The request section is like a massive hang out spot, we're all facing each other, but have we ever actually communicated with one another? Have we felt intimidated maybe? Or just reluctant to ask any questions.

Whats one clan dividing talent, more or less free discussion amongst artist. Ranging from general graphics design to art itself. Some of us may not really know much about graphics design or art, so let those that do know try to instill and pass that knowledge that you have. If you have to be brutal or you feel its the only way you can bridge what you're trying to say, who am I to stop you, feel me?

Discuss.

RebelMurf likes this.
  2. NeRo

Lets see some activity here

3. Remedy

Remedy Remnant

okay i'm not sure i completely understand this thread...
    we just ask and talk about GFX here? Disciss new techniques and such?

4. Malibu

Malibu New Member

^ That's the general gist of what happens in a clan thread. When the activity around the GFX section we'll probably make more clans and have clan battles etc. But for that to work I think we would need about 10 active GFX goers. So POST POST POST!!

5. Remedy

Remedy Remnant

Okay Malibu i actually have a question for you.
    How did you do that effect on that one link signature, where it showed links body, except it was filled with newspaper.

(Also thank you for that explanation, clan wars sound fun.)

6. Malibu

Malibu New Member

Last edited: Apr 12, 2011
  7. NeRo

Need a resource from you guys. i need some stocks of Hayley Williams of Paramore. Help me out?

8. Remedy

Remedy Remnant

blonde hair or red?
    i found a couple...

[​IMG]

3.bp.blogspot.com/_tL3yqRSfiZY/TU4dm-BpVZI/AAAAAAAAAHk/TzEL_gvzU3s/s1600/Render+Hayley+Williams.png

9. Vor

Vor Princess Eater

need stock of anime cop girl, i've been reading tuts and wanting to make an original with the knowledge of them. Great idea by the way PROD

10. FatewithFury

FatewithFury New Member

Zol i would like to know how u make that flowish hting in ur sigs backround cuz i just cant figure it out...

11. NeRo

Red hair, they have to be high quality stocks otherwise there of no use to me.

12. Malibu

Malibu New Member

Uploaded a couple to my photobucket. You know the password.

EDIT: I should probably stop being lazy and just post these suckers.

Just a couple i had saved for a rainy day. Also i love your avatar.

Last edited: Apr 17, 2011
  13. NeRo

Thanks Mali its really appreciated i'm working on a big project with this. Anyone got anymore stocks?

14. Malibu

Malibu New Member

B-B-B-BUUUUUUMP!!!

Thought i would drop off a link i found to a wonderful site. They do profiles on graphic artists and put up some amazing pieces of work that basically excrete inspiration and talent. Also they have a resource section.

Fudgegraphics | for lovers

Amazing stuff there. Be active and look alive people the more people the more things we can do competition and collaboration wise.

15. Remedy

Remedy Remnant

I really need some good stocks AND renders of Hope from FF13, i'm feeling the urge to do some work with him, thanks

16. Kitty

Kitty I Survived The BG Massacre Staff Member Administrator

Creative Uncut has some high quality images. I'll try and link to them directly, but if it doesn't work, just go to Creative Uncut, find the FFXIII gallery, and look for the images you want.

Hope

Hope and Alexander

And here's another I found on Google.
    Hope

17. Remedy

Remedy Remnant

Two more Requests:

1.) possibly a tut on how i can use stocks more effectively

2.) All the stocks and renders and ANYTHING form final fantasy 13, I'm doing a big tag project for final fantasy 13 so i need all i can get

Last edited: May 29, 2011
  18. Remedy

Remedy Remnant

sorry for double post, but no one would notice if i just edited previous post.
    I really need some Pokemon renders...
    for some reason i have the urge to work with pokemon... strange...