• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Ozma help

Discussion in 'Final Fantasy IX' started by JIMMER45KHB, Dec 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JIMMER45KHB

JIMMER45KHB New Member

so I am playing Final Fantasy IX and there is one monster I can't beat the monster is Ozma
    [​IMG]
    Ozma's Stats:

HP: 65535

MP: 9999

any one have any tips on how to beat this guy?

2. worbs

worbs New Member

this boss is very trickey as you have to find all 9 of the special creatures that are roaming gaia. these creatures always ask for items such as ore, diamond, lapiz luzel, moonstone. once you have found all these creatures then you can go after Ozma. if you dont find these creatures then you will just keep geting killed each time you play as he has haste working all the time and he can hit you with multiple attacks. now when you go for the fight itself make sure your at level 60 at the least and make sure that all your fighting party have auto haste, auto life and auto potion. it shouldnt be to hard if you do all i have put here for you.

3. JIMMER45KHB

JIMMER45KHB New Member

Thank you worbs I will try that out and let you know how it worked

4. worbs

worbs New Member

hey no problem

5. Mudstoise

Mudstoise New Member

In case someone out there is still having trouble with Ozma, a trick is that you can take advantage of Ozma's Doomsday attack by nullifying or absorbing its damage using equipment like Pumice Piece, Ninja Gear, Demon's Mail and Egoist's Armlet, this way your party will get fully healed and Ozma will take 9999 damage!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.