• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Nostalgic

Discussion in 'Fun & Games' started by Kairi831, Mar 11, 2017.

1. Kairi831

Kairi831 Active Member

This is amazing actually.

I registered with this site back in 2011. I'm pretty sure I was still in middle school, and now I'm here in early 2017 and I just feel so nostalgic.

I'd stay up way past my bedtime just posting here and talking to all the amazing people.

Granted even if I was a little annoying at the time, what KH obsessed middle schooler wouldn't be.

It's just crazy, I'm in college now and still checking up on the site and remembering everything about it. Feels good.

I even recently just got a Kingdom Hearts tattoo, isn't that awesome. The KH obsession never dies.

I'm hoping a few old faces pop up in this thread, would be nice to hear from them since it's been almost 2 years since I've checked in officially.

2. Nova

Nova A Ghost Staff Member Administrator

I don't think we talked much when you joined up. But I do remember seeing you around in the more active days. It's nice to see familiar people check in. How have you been? :)

3. Kairi831

Kairi831 Active Member

I've been all over the place, haha, I'm sure if it was all interesting enough I could write a huge story in the forum section just about what happened from 2015 to now. It's so crazy how so much can happen in such a small amount of time.

How about you?

4. Nova

Nova A Ghost Staff Member Administrator

Similar story to yours. Went to school, graduated, now I'm going back to specialize under a completely different major because I didn't end up loving my chosen career. :rolleyes:
    Adult decisions aren't super fun. Sometimes I miss the minor drama we had around here.

What sort of writing did you do back in the day?

5. Taboo Sho

Taboo Sho The Math Emperor Staff Member Moderator Content Writer

People returning to visit is always nice! It's good to see you, stick around for a bit if you'd like, the more the merrier!

6. Kitty

Kitty I Survived The BG Massacre Staff Member Administrator

Like Hope, I'm not sure that we spoke much, but I remember your username and I recall that you used to be a pretty active member. It's always nice to when old members come back for a visit, and I hope you're able to stick around.

7. Kairi831

Kairi831 Active Member

I wrote mostly fiction. Apparently with as amature as my writing was, I still somehow was able to turn a beautiful story into something terrible. Like, a romance and 3/4 of the way in just abruptly kill a character off and send everyone into a frenzy. I wish I had my story still, I would have loved to revise it but the website I had written it on, I deleted my account way back in my "depressy angsty emo" phase.