• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Discussion in 'Square Elite Arcade' started by Princess Seira, Jun 17, 2009.

1. FINALLY I BEATED THE HIGH SCORE, FROM THE GAME FISHTALS.
    I GOT 10150. I SWEAR. AND OF COURSE LIKE ALWAYS IT DIDN'T SUBMIT,!!!!!!!!!!!! AND THEN I GOT LOGGED OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad::(:(:(:(:mad::mad::mad::eek::eek::eek::eek:

2. Overdose

Overdose Ninja.V

happens to me on bullet bill game
    ive completed every stage of that game =/

3. PaintedDragon

PaintedDragon New Member

Aww man, that just SUCKS. I've been trying to beat that highscore forever...how in heck did you get that high?!

4. LivingDeath

LivingDeath Dormina'd

Same things keeps happening to me, although i did click *remember me

5. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

That thread title cracked me up!! Anyways, that is real stupid. WHo's highscore did you beat on there?

Last edited: Apr 9, 2012
  6. Crescendo

Crescendo New Member

Oh god, that happens to me all the time xDDD I just go crazy... Like in Mario Bros! I clear it and when I was about to finish the final dungeon my GBA turned off -.-
    And after that you have no energy to do it all over again xD

7. Goldfish

Goldfish Cats in the Cradle

That Arcade High Score not happening thing happens to the best of us.

@Krish, I also beat the whole game and miraculously got he same score that you mentioned in Bullet Bill :rolleyes:

8. i beat the hight score from Rawr 9590
    i hate this so much, with a lote of effort i finally got till the White shark thingi.
    I am soooooooooooo mad now. it took me a long time, really long time :S :eek: :mad:

9. Zero

Zero ♫♪♫Dear☺God♫♪♫

Nah. There is no reason to be mad, because it happens to most of us. Try it again, I'm sure you can beat the score again. :D

10. well i do not think so. dang i nvr got further then lv ??? after the bonus lv
    thanks DarkSlayers

11. Omega

Omega New Member

dude that happened to me too in the game trip space. i got the high score and it didnt submit so i did it again for like an hour and then it submited my high score.

12. dualblade

dualblade Break!

Its happened to all of us when we play in the arcade.My solution is to have a page on the forums and then one for the arcade,and refresh the forum page every 5 minutes.You are automatically logged out with 15 minute inactivity,and the arcade doesnt count as activity while you are playing,but refreshing a page does if it is in some way connected to the forum

13. Goldfish

Goldfish Cats in the Cradle

But best to keep a pages open that is "Viewing Who's Online" since that page keeps refreshing itself automatically. Because off this, you will stay logged on, unless of course you get disconnected.

14. dualblade

dualblade Break!

Yea,I noticed that.I think that is a new feture too.It works though,Im still playing a slots game

15. ok, i guess i may give it a try, some time this week

16. worbs

worbs New Member

that would tick me right off. its happened to me before too. i was playing the Yetty game at the time when it happened to me. i beat the highest score and wouldn't submit.

17. yeah worbs, well one of the days im going to try again :D

18. Aqua Fresh

Aqua Fresh Anita ✿◠‿◠

That happened to me on 8 arcade games too!!!!

19. then you know how i felt back then ^^
    good luck with gaining them aagin