• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Newbie! Hello!!!!

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Lady, Aug 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lady

Lady New Member

So I was just surfing the net one day searching for Kingdom Hearts 3, and this site pop up!!!!

Click on the link and I came to this beautiful place!!!

So, I just wanna to say Hiya! Hehehe.

So A little about me:

I am bubbly!! Haha! I love to talk. Like talking is like the best thing that a person can do, don't you think. Well, not for deaf people, but, hey that is a whole new topic. So anyway, I love games. Love them!!! From the 2D graphics of Street Fighter to the highly search Final Fantasy 13. I can't live with out them!!!

My favorite thing to do is well, talk and go on the computer. I am like an internet whore. Myspace, facebook, and other sites.

I think Sora is cuuuttteee, but Riku is more sexier, hehehe. Man, I hope I find someone like that in real life. Can't a girl dream. So I mean what's up with you guys!!

2. Yukie

Yukie Fist Pumps

Welcome and be active. Have fun. PM if you need anything.

3. Legendseeker

Legendseeker OPON Content Writer

WELCOME! name's Legendseeker, as you may have figured out by now. I hope you get to stay active

4. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

XD ooOOOO. That's nice. ^^ How long do you play video games? You play them 24/7? XD That's what I do. I'm Summonerbrandon & I hope you enjoy this site. ^^ It's real nice. XD I'll call you Lada. I replaced the y with another a.

5. Aqua Fresh

Aqua Fresh Anita ✿◠‿◠

You have a great personality!! lol, Welcome!!!
    Name's Aqua.:)
    Hope to see you active!!!;)

6. Lady

Lady New Member

Haha. Thanks guys!!! Well, yeah, I hope I can be active. I mean with all the other forums I belong to, such as Kingdom Heart Insider, and school starting soon. It might be hard, but other than that, I feel like I am at home.

I hope I meet nice people. Hehe. I am tired of meeting nasty people on the forum, but I think this place is the best.

I love all you guys signature. They are so kawaii <----Japanese for CUUUTTEEEE.

7. Legendseeker

:D we are aware of kawaii my new friend. lol

8. Lady

Lady New Member

Well that is like my motto. Kawaii!!! CUUUUTTEEEE. haha. Don't mind me. So what to do around here. I wanna know everything before I start posting. This sound like a good environment, so I wanna know where my new members.

9. Colonel Caboose

Colonel Caboose The Man, the Myth, the Legend

Welcom to the forums! I hope you like it here! Cause I sure do!

10. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

^^ LET ME BE THE FIRST! First off, since you love video games, you should play in the arcade. We also do tournaments too. Also, if you rp, go to the rp forum. We really need new rp'ers. Also, if you make stories, poems & the likes, go to the traditional showcase forum, & if you make avatars & sigs, go to the digital showcase. ^^ Anything else?

11. Legendseeker

alright. this forum is interested in RPs, for the most part (RP standing for Role Play), we have tons of RPs that you can join in. um... me personally am for the fan fiction, since I'm a writer. we also have our Debate thread, oh, and we have clans. there's a quiz you can do and send to an admin(someone with their name in red) to get into one of our four clans. anything else I forget, I'm sure someone else can fill in

12. Colonel Caboose

Colonel Caboose The Man, the Myth, the Legend

oh and I like pie and I'm Ls manager.

13. Titch

Titch New Member

welcome..if u need a sig pm me ;)

14. Cameron

Cameron New Member

You wouldn't know by any luck the place called SoSZ (Scholars of Shen Zou)? You resemble awfully lot one member from there by the way you write.

15. kirairiato

kirairiato New Member

your dp is kawaii
    do you have more XD
    i know im hen-japanese word XD
    welcome to the forums?
    also where you form???
    hope you enjoy it here

16. Goldfish

Goldfish Cats in the Cradle

It is a beautiful place =]

Hallo ^^

Talking is great ^^
    Awkward silences are well... Awkward =P
    And weeww for games!

Ahaha, that's the first time I've heard whore in conjunction with internet XD

I am Sora's cuteness and Riku's Sexiness ;]
    . . .
    Too early for a joke? I mean we've only just met >.<
    Anyway, keep dreaming Sunshine =D
    Some strapping lad will pass your way one day =P

So continuing, Welcome!
    <insert motto> and you should be all right!
    Any question, don't be afraid to ask, I'm always willing to help out =]
    Take care, have fun, and enjoy!
    Hope to see you around!

17. Lady

Lady New Member

Awww, I feel so welcome. And I been all over the internet. I mean I love forum jumpings. Currently I am in love with this forum and another forum dedicated to anime. Hehe. Yep, Anime and Games. Nothing can go wrong.

Well let me tell you guys about myself.

Name. Landy, hence Lady. Well you can call me Lan, for short. (Female by the way)
    Race: Human. xD.....CUUUTTTEEEE but honestly 1/4 Irish, 1/4 Chinese. 1/4 Korean. 1/4 Polish.

Mom is Chinese and Korean and Poppa is Irish and Polish. Haha. And as a result an Euro-Asian Mutt. haha.

18. Legendseeker

that is, like, my FAVORITE kind of person. OMG! :eek: lol

19. Yukie

Yukie Fist Pumps

You like mix people?

Well that is cool Lady, I mean, I have friends who are mix too. haha. The weirdest one was Aussie and Laos.

20. Destiny

Destiny Guest

Mix people, huh weird, but I get along with everyone and I'm mixed of Native American, French, German, and Pennsylvania Dutch.

Anyways,

Welcome to the site! I'm Kairi Star, PM or VM me if you need help. Also check out the rules and guide. I hope to see you active! :)

Also no need to worry I'm addicted to the internet ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.