• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

New Dissidia Final Fantasy

Discussion in 'Final Fantasy' started by EtherealSummoner, Feb 21, 2015.

1. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

[YOUTUBE="lPrXNBevqFk"][/YOUTUBE]

So last week, a trailer on the new Dissidia will be coming out in Japan first as an arcade game. However, it will be able to have 3 on 3 fights and it will be a reboot and the battle system will also be built from the ground up. Any thoughts on this?

Last edited: Feb 21, 2015
  2. 月野 うさぎ

月野 うさぎ KH Graphic Team

maybe they'll give WoL a better bravery attack than that stupid one that was so easy to dodge
    also yshtola got rekt

3. EtherealSummoner

Which "Stupid one"? Not sure which bravery you are talking about.

Honestly, the graphics are amazing. I am curious as to what characters they will even put in to the game. The characters from the previous versions are assured I believe, but I am wondering if someone like Rinoa or Auron will also be in there.

4. Angel

Angel Lion Heart Staff Member Administrator

I love both of the Dissidias so this one is going to be just as great or even better. They should wait a little longer for FF XV release to add Noctis in.

5. King of Darkness

King of Darkness What up Monica

I was extremely excited when I first heard about a new Dissidia game, whether it be on consoles or handhelds. But when I heard it was an arcade game for Japan I got bummed out immediately lol. Here's to hoping that, at the very least, they find some arcades in the US and EU to bring this bad boy to.

Also, I'm sure Noctis will make an appearance Angel. XV is gonna be out within a year, fall of next year at the VERY latest, so I'm sure they wouldn't put out a Dissidia game with a new FF coming out so soon.

6. EtherealSummoner

I was going back through my old threads and I remember Kitty's quote from 2011 when there was talk about there being no more Dissidia:

Yay Kitty. She predicted that there may be a new pattern of Dissidia since this new Dissidia will be a reboot. HA! Anyway, Square holding back the arcade game until next year for Noctis may not happen. I said may because of the new Final Fantasy Type-0 that came out and they may take characters from it and place them in Dissidia.

7. 月野 うさぎ

月野 うさぎ KH Graphic Team

the one he gets at lvl 1
    it's so slow, augh
    (maybe i'm getting it wrong tho, i'd have to look it up)

8. EtherealSummoner

Yea. Please look it up. Also, I researched this game some more and they are starting to say it is only coming out in Japan only and not on the consoles. More information about the game will be released in April.

9. Angel

Angel Lion Heart Staff Member Administrator

Lies. I bet it isn't going to be a Japanese exclusive. -hits up Google-