• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Music Competition 1 Submissions

Discussion in 'Archive' started by EbeneezerAl, Feb 6, 2008.

1. EbeneezerAl

EbeneezerAl New Member

Alrighty, so here it is. The first music competition. All submissions should be posted here. Obviously you will need to link to an uploaded file. So here's the rules:

1. All things below must be followed each round.
    2. All entries must adhere to the guidelines set for that round, including any length limitations.
    3. All entries must be your own work. This may mean different things for different rounds.
    4. Only one entry per person. You are allowed one edit.

Music Competition 1
    Theme: Nobuo Uematsu arrangement.
    Submission Time: 1 Month
    Style: Any
    Limitations: One song, 60 seconds or longer in length.

Since Uematsu's work, specifically his work for Final Fantasy, was my inspiration for following my chosen career path, I thought it fitting that the first theme bean arrangment of Uematsu's work. You can choose any Uematsu piece, not just those from FF. You must then arrange that piece yourself, put your own spin on it.

Submissions will close at the end of 1 month. Best of luck.

2. Nikylee

Nikylee New Member

Well i hope im posting this in the right place :S
    basic as it may be but this was more composed aswell as being arranged. Well here it is.

box.net/shared/zllm6830og

Last edited: Feb 11, 2008