• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Modding PS2 slimline for playing US games

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories' started by angelicmystery, Dec 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. angelicmystery

angelicmystery New Member

Hey Guys,

I've been playing KH 1 & 2 for a while now on my PS 2 console and Chain of Memories with a GBA-Rom (so on my computer).

I live in Holland (Europe...) and I have to rebuild my PS 2 if I want to play COM.
    As the thread subject says: I want tot mod my PS2 slimline.

Does anyone had a good experience with modding their console?
    or any experience with modding at all?

I've heard a story about slimelines handling the modding very bad and want to know if that's true.
    Who can help me answer my question?
    Because the game is not to be released in this area..

With Regards, angelicmystery.

2. Goldfish

Goldfish Cats in the Cradle

I've had little experience with a PS1 Modding (well I just watched it being done).
    Anyway, by now, there shouldn't be problems with modding PS2's, slim included. My friend got his (PS2 Slim) done (Mod Chipped) by some guy and it works just fine. No problems at all. With that, I'm confident to say you can do it safely as long as you have the exact know how and equipment. At least equipment, you can always ask someone else to do it for you =]

3. angelicmystery

angelicmystery New Member

Tnx! So my task now is to find someone who can.. ;-)

Tnx again :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.