• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

MEGA MAN Project ZETA: Dawn of a New Era

Discussion in 'Canon Roleplays (IC)' started by FON, Feb 16, 2013.

1. FON

FON A Lazy Comic Artist

[​IMG]

The year is 32XX, and humanity now lives in peace with Reploids. Humans were implemented with robotic limbs and Reploids were no longer immortal by order of Legion in order to blur the line between humans and robots.

Today, humanity and Reploids still live in peace, and a network was made of keeping in charge of Reploids from going Maverick. The network was known as MotherBoard, and was given access to all Reploids' "brains" and was able to diagnose a Reploid to be a Maverick, and could also reconfigure their "brains" to prevent them from going Maverick. However, the network went rogue, or Maverick as it is called for unknown reasons, and soon, Reploids began to spontaneously go Maverick, and the numbers increased until most of the Reploids today turned against humanity.

War struck, and humanity was near loosing. Plans and projects were implemented, either being rockets to leave earth, nuclear weapons to wipe out the Mavericks, every option became preferable. It wasn't until a scientist who invented the Mother Board created a New Project.

Project ZETA

This new project would create New Reploids who would be immune to going Maverick, and would be designed so MotherBoard wouldn't be able to corrupt them. The plan was rejected by Legion, who still exists today, saying they could not risk building new Reploids while this war raged.

The scientist disregarded Legion, and soon went ahead to building these new Reploids, seeing how he was sure these new Reploids would not go Maverick. Legion then ordered an army to be made, and formed The Humanity Armada, and recruited many humans to fight against all Mavericks. Project Zeta was finished, and new Reploids known as Neo Reploids were made, one of which, was designed to lead these new Reploids. Mega Man ZETA.

The war between good and evil is at its climax, who shall win? Who will survive? And what will follow?​

-----------------------------------------------------

A lone Reploid stood atop a building in New Abel City. He looked down below, examining the field. He was ZETA, Mega Man ZETA, created by Dr. Light to hopefully finish the fight. He sighed, shifting his eyes to the sky. He was waiting for something to happen, and he was wanting to get something done before the Armada.

He heard a faint BOOM, and turned his head to the right. He shifted his right hand into the ZETA buster and ran off the building, jumping towards the ground, "Finally some action!" he said as he landed to the concrete road and ran off to find the source of the explosion, with a grin on his face, and a hardy laugh, he ran across the streets holding his other hand to his buster.

--------------------------------

An old man walked across the room, examining the monitors with maps and footage of current events. The middle screen was showing the street ZETA was currently on. In the black seat in front of the monitors and keyboard was Roll, who was currently helping her creator out by monitoring New Abel City, seeing how ZETA was currently there,

"So Roll, any signs of Mavericks?" Dr Light asked,

"No not yet, but I think ZETA is about to be fighting some, he is currently running on Jogress Street," Roll said, not turning her eyes or head to her creator,

"Any sign of the Armada?" Dr. Light asked,

"If ZETA is heading towards a Maverick, its possible that the Armada is on their way as well," Roll replied,

2. Become

Become Resident Tashian Staff Member Moderator Content Writer

"Three AM, on the Tenth Day of the Sixth Month,

The city sleeps well thus far tonight. The streets remain emptied of activity, as per curfew mandates set by Legion to better streamline the operation of Armada patrol units. Atmospheric conditions are normal and calm with no signs of storms in sight. All Armada vessels are accounted for and operational. Flagship Alphastar, under General Commander Estelle Durand is currently patrolling the Tesla Court, on the East Side of the city. All seems well; looking down on the city from above, it doesn't seem like the world is such a bad place..."

Estelle Durand stopped her dictation and threw a look to a young woman typing away rapidly at the ships main console. "Are you getting all of this, Isla?" she asked, knowing what the answer would be before the question even escaped her lips.

"You know it Essie," Isla said. "You almost got all mushy on me for a second with that one."

"I suppose," Estelle said, giving a deep, long sigh as she walked towards her ship's observation window. "It wouldn't be prudent to spare any sentiments, especially not when we report directly to Legion. And at that, why withhold the truth of the matter? We've created a paradise here; a place wherein all humans can live their lives without fear. With the Armada on patrol, the Maverick armies wouldn't dare mount an assault within city limits."

"You might want to hold onto that thought Essie," Isla said. "Look." Isla slid her seat out of the way her monitor and pointed to a message from another Armada patrol ship.

This Armada Patrol Ship Triton, calling to any ship in the area near Jogress street. We've just witnessed an explosion of unknown origin on the corner of Jorgess and Tesla Court Avenue. We're too far off to investigate. If anyone has a patrol in this vicinity, we request that you look into it.

"Jogress Street?" Estelle said.

"That's not far from here," Isla added. "We passed that corner moments ago. I guess we just missed our chance."

"Like Hell we did!" Estelle remarked. "Have the pilots turn us around. We'll double back for now. Let the other patrols know that we're on it, and to double up on the defenses around City Center and Union Square. We don't want anything getting through us."

"Roger that Essie! I'm on it!"​

-/-​

Deep beneath the vegetation of a overgrown jungle, a legion of Mavericks were hard work. Their warehouse, built into the pit of a dormant volcano, was a vital position for their operations, and the circulation of the latest weaponry. As many "grunts" pushed and pulled cargo both stolen and delivered, they were overseen from a distance by a dominator presence.

Upon a balcony overlooking the warehouse floor, stood a single, green-armored Reploid. A sneer was striking wildly across his face, and his hands were clasped formally and commandingly behind his back. "Everything is coming together nicely," the Reploid said quietly. "Soon we'll have enough wear to take on that blasted Armada... And those new generation Reploids. Shame they refuse to join out cause; they'll regret it though."

A small, mechanized orb floated idly to the green Reploid's side, and spoke to him in a dry, robotic voice. "Commander Eros, Strike Force Seven has reported back from their mission."

"Ah yes!" Eros exclaimed, even more enthused by the news. "The infiltration unit I sent to New Abel City has finally made contact. Play the message."

"This is Sargent Stratus to Commander Eros," came a voice from the orb's speaker. "You were right about the city. The underground provided vulnerable entrance into the city limits. We were able to set the charges into a building from the basement up just by taking the sewers. They were completely unguarded. The charges should have gone off by now. Awaiting further orders."

"Is that all?" Eros asked.

"That is all," the orb confirmed.

Eros fell silent for a moment. Then, with an even wider grin, he said, "relay back to the Strike Force. Tell them to lay low, keep an eye out and see who and what shows up to investigate. We want to know what New Abel City is capable of. They're only to engage the enemy if put under fire."​

3. Taboo Sho

Taboo Sho The Math Emperor Staff Member Moderator Content Writer

The faint crackling of electricity could be heard behind Zeta, a sound normally associated with a single Reploid. In a flashy display of thunder and lightning, a tall white reploid with a golden spiked right arm and a heavy duty left sparked into existence. "You're getting sloppy Zeta. If you want to impress me like you say you do, then you'll have to be alot more quick to fire." Gemini Spark White, or White as everyone called him, was known for his very close relationship with Megaman Zeta. They shared many qualities, one of which was a hatred towards killing. Shown by the 30 unconscious, chained up Mavericks on the ground in front of him as Zeta came into sight. "I assume you came for Mavericks or an Armadancall correct? I've seen no signs of Armada, dear, but I got thirty unconscious Mavericks ready to haul back to base. My brother and Zero are out fighting stuff like usual. It's a wonder they haven't destroyed the base with there constant competitiveness and "who's the strongest" duels. Black always wins though, so Zero just ends up pushing himself harder... Oh well." He shrugged and plopped onto the ground with a thud, gesturing for Zeta to join him, and not paying any heed to the noise from behind him.

Further in, a black reploid, similar to White, cut another Maverick down. "That's three fifty for me Zero. How you faring over there partner?" This reploid was black, and had a golden spiked left arm. The twin brother of Gemini Spark White was known simply as Black. He was best friends with Zero, though they constantly battled to see who was better. So far, Zero had never beaten Black, who had superior battle skills. However, Zero was catching up to quickly for comfort, and Black has had to step up his game the past few years, nearly being beaten only a couple of days ago by a clever diversion tactic by Zero.

Currently, Black stood a good distance away from his partner, as they were slaying Mavericks to see who could take out more before they were all defeated. So far, Black had three hundred and fifty slain. He was confident about his victory.

4. FON

FON A Lazy Comic Artist

"Just get those back to the base, we still need to worry about the casualties," ZETA said as he ran off, "And I'm not sloppy, we all don't have Telportation powers y'know!"

The young Reploid made it to where explosion was. He saw smoke, black as night, and fire that was orange and red, he could practically feel the warmth of the flames upon his face. He was able to tolerate t, but the other humans wouldn't. He saw humans running away. He hid for a moment to not be seen, other wise they would think of him as a Maverick. After seeing the humans flew, he growled at the sight he saw. Mavericks... What caused them to go rogue in the first place? That was a question for another day. He ran towards the fire and ran inside to see if more humans needed help.

He charged his buster and obliterated the remains of the door. He ran through the huge hole in the wall and looked for any humans, "Hello?! Is anyone still in here?!" he called out, clearing away the debry that was in the way.

Last edited: Feb 18, 2013
  5. NeRo

NeRo Your Supreme Lord And Savior Staff Member Administrator

" Black this isn't a numbers game.." Zero said to himself calmly as he slashed through Maverick after maverick. The closed off bottled area was full of mavericks coming on in waves. Zero raised his fist up turning it into his Zero cannon. " Lets clear this out" Shooting a massive white sphere of energy into the sky it exploded raining down beams of tesla beams onto the incoming maverics. Wiping out 200 easy flat. " There getting sloppy with the design of these nameless dummies they are sending in but this...something about this is off. Suddenly as Zero doubled back a girl chimed into his communicator.

" General Zero...we have report that are showing signs of Maverick activity beneath the city."

" Understood"

Zero looked around Mavericks were starting to still trek in one after another. " Black i leave the rest to you...i have some business i need to attend to." Jumping up till he hopped from building to building. Tapping his communicator on his left hear" i'm up by Two-hundred" Closing the communication a sly smile slid across his face." There.." He shot one blast through the sewer tube jumping into it.

Landing feet down he noticed mavericks setting up blast charges underneath one of the main buildings. Zero walked up behind one of them slamming his blade through its chest. Sparks flew as he tossed him down to the ground. " So...i'm going to assume you had plans here yes? Well allow me to cut that short..."

With quick timing Zero laid waste to all the mavericks in the area. Before time ran out Zero turned his cannon back into his hand. Disarming all the charges swiftly. " HQ, Threat has been elimiated, Awaiting orders."

within moments the same voice from before rung back. " You are to clear the area of remaining Mavericks and when this is completed Rendevous with Megaman Zeta. If you are unable to comply to these orders you may contact Lady Estelle for further direction.

" I'll pass..."

-----

Zero had a feeling the ones who were in control of the operation were further up." Time to put a end to this."

6. Angel

Angel Lion Heart Staff Member Administrator

Within a secret chamber of the Legion Headquarters. Three elders sat at a triangular table. These three beings were the freedom, order, and equality of the land. Known by many names but commonly revered as the Sage Trinity.

"Albert, we can not order the Armada into the den of the enemy. It's blatant suicide." "Don't be a fool Mikhail! The Mother Board program is increasingly manufacturing and corrupting more reploids into mavericks. The Armada is more than capable of handling the mavericks as is. We mustn't idly stand by while their numbers multiply." "Idiocracy! It is your stubbornness and intactical procedure that will damn Legion itself" "Be still!" a voice interjected the two. Albert and Mikhail withheld their tongues as Thomas began to speak. "What of these new reploids?" "You mean those that are immune to the Mother Board?" Mikhail responded. "Yes, the very same!" "Those reploids are a liability forged from the disobedience of our unanimous law" Albert rebuttled. "Indeed but as of late. They have considerably reduced the numbers of Mavericks on such a large scale. Clearly, they are of use to our cause." "Are you suggesting an alliance?!" Mikhail and Albert had actually harmonized on something. "No! As Albert has said they are a liability so we must coerce their actions!" "AGREE!!!" They spoke unanimously.

Beneath that chamber a more menacing being dwelled. There were no apparent exits and only a throne stood isolated within the center of the room. No lights, no communications, just a single man. Alone! He was Massive, mechanical and undisturbed upon his throne. The red of his eyes pierces through the blanketed darkness, casting a silhouette like aura around himself.

Suddenly, a circle is formed on the floor and light is emitting itself from it. An elevator shaft is heard ascending from the hole created earlier and a single man stood. He stepped forward and silently bowed. " It is done!". Thomas left the way; he had came, the room was immersed in darkness once again. The being that was statured upon the throne. Seemed to have had a wry outline of a combination of grimace and delight.

7. FON

FON A Lazy Comic Artist

"HELP!" a voice cried out. ZETA quickly turned his head to the right and ran into te direction. He could see a hand reaching out, with burns and black ash on it. The Reploid started to pull away the beams, dry wall and wires, and saw a young woman coughing, covered in soot and burns, her golden hair messed up and burnt in some places. He reached out his hand and helped her up,

"Come on!" ZETA said as he carried te woman out the building, taking her to the paramedics and the firetruck who had managed to get here. Without speaking to them, he handed them the woman and ran off, knowing that if these guys were here, the Armada was on their way. It would be best to avoid that, otherwise he would be in some deep shit,

"Zero, Roll, I've checked out the explosion, and it turns out the paramedics and firefighters have just arrived there, we might wanna consider leaving, because if they are here, well then the Armada is gonna be coming here soon," ZETA said on his radio communication deviece,

8. Taboo Sho

White pouted but otherwise agreed. "Y'okay!" He smirked as he disappeared with the mavericks.

Black scoffed, lifting his thunderblade and cutting the last of the mavericks down. "201. HAHAHA!" He laughed loudly as he yelled out, "I win again Zero! Eh, what the... who... are you?" Black came face to face with a tall cloaked figure who spoke quietly, "I know you want peace. Join me and we will unite the reploids and mavericks... think about it... Gemini." The figure chuckled before disappearing.

9. Become

The halls and rooms of the Alphastar were bathed in a violent red lightning that tinted over the natural colors. A piercing drone of alarms echoed through into the main hangar, from where the investigation team would be deployed down to the city streets via the hydraulic platform built into the of the ship. There, a team of thirty soldiers stood huddled around in a circle. At this circle's center stood Estelle, who, with a fiery passion to which the soldiers were conditioned, delivered her briefing.

"We're preparing to drop onto the city streets. I know that you're worried that this may be a Maverick assault... Or something worse. However, it is this that you have all been trained and readied for your whole lives this far. When touch ground, we fan out, and search the immediate vicinity. Note that you're all equipped with the light armor model. So don't neglect to keep your energy shields up; these models don't have them on a constant active loop like the heavier versions do. All Reploids found are to be approached with caution and treated as hostiles. Understood?"

"YES MA'AM!" the soldiers all chimed in unison.

"Good. Now let's yet ready for--"

"Essie? Essie do you copy?" Isla's voice called over the ship's intercom.

"He's Isla. What is it?"

"Well, it seems like we've to a fire-fight down there. I guess someone on the ground got things started."

"A fire-fight? Alright everyone! New plan! Isla, I want a squadron of heavy support units ready to go. They'll join us once they're ready, which better be soon. And don't hesitate to give us cover fire!"

"Roger that Essie. We're in hover right now. I'm lowering the ramp down to the street."

Moments later Estelle was standing on the street, glaring at the burning building. Paramedics had arrived to treat the injured and traumatized. Fire departments had also arrived to quell the fire, though both still operated under some banner of the Armada. Estelle directed half of her soldiers to aid with the recovery efforts, and began to walk towards an unwelcome site: a young man, adorned in blue armor... A Reploid boy, as Estelle took note immediately. She approached him, with an indignity about her. "Explain yourself," she demanded.​

10. NeRo

The tunnels were dark as usual. Spot lights connected onto the cields each a few feet a part, the long paths had a certain glow about them. It was a looming uneasy feeling. Even so Zero remained his composure as he treaded down the tunnel. " Zeta come in. how are things top side? There were charges set to go off undergroud i've defused the threat for now i'm currently heading deeper into the tunnels to find the ones responsible."

The sound of what he thought was reploids could be heard further up. Hopefully he could use his long range scanner and scout the immediate area." I need to finish this and get top side fast. i don't know what's going on up there."

11. FON

FON A Lazy Comic Artist

"Well you are bit rusty," ZETA said, "A building just exploded. Paramedics are already here, same with the firefighters. I just got one civilian out but i don't know the total casualties, but I think that armada is already on their-"

"Explain yourself," a female voice demanded. ZETA jumped and screamed a bit and turned around rather quickly to see, who could have guessed, an Armada Soldier,

"Uh... I know this all looks bad, but I only just recently got here as well when I heard an explosion, and now, of best be going because you guys already have things situated it seems alright bye!" ZETA said as he quickly turned away and ran off.

12. Noir

Noir

Yami was wandering around the streets, usually in the shadows. He then saw a swarm of bug-like mavericks in a space between two buildings. It was noisy in there.
    "Those mavericks are very noisy. It might be very easy to sneak to approach without them noticing." Yami said quietly himself. He then goes behind one and his claws ready. He then sliced the bug maverick with his claws and goes into his speed form and approached another one. He then also sliced the maverick and did this with another.

"Alright, then here we go. Dark Buster!" Yami then used his buster to shoot all of the mavericks until they were all destroyed.

Yami then approached a bug maverick that's still alive and is helping itself to stand up, but Yami absorbed all of it's energy.

"I'm done here. Now where to go..." Yami said as he turned into his speed form again. He goes up to mid-air and he looks around and saw a building on fire.

"What about... that building?" Yami, while floating, goes near it a little. He saw many people, injured. Yami then sensed something familiar.

"I've gotta go check it out..." Yami then landed to the ground and goes into his way near the building.

13. Angel

Angel Lion Heart Staff Member Administrator

Upon a spiraling tower with a vertical apex. Two reploids overlooked Abel City. The battle between Neo and Mavericks was very much apparent from their positions. "The die has been casted and the Game of Destiny unravels!" the sadistic reploid spoke chuckling at the carnage that befell the city. The excitement had him on the edge with his metallic limbs stretched and fingers curled as though he wanted it 'all', [the power, the killings, the chaos]. The complete opposite could be said about his sister. She sat on the edge of the tower with metallic legs dangling back and forth. Her arms tucked behind her back grasping a strange rod. Not a word left her lips but her expression was that of a consensus with her brother's words. The Neo-Reploids would know of their existence soon enough.​

14. FON

FON A Lazy Comic Artist

"Oh dear..." Roll said as she examined the screens,

"What is it Roll?" Dr. Light aske his creation. She pointed at the screens and the one for Jogress Street showed some of the Armada scoutin the area and ZETA fleeying from a soldier. Dr. light sighed, he was not wanting the Armada envolved now, earlier maybe, but with ZETA running off, they might think him as a rogue,

"Tell Zero and the Gemini Twins to flee, the Armada is already here, we don't want them being turned in for seeming to go maverick,"

Roll nodded and accessed the radio system Zero and the Gemini Twins were using, "Zero, Black, White, the armada is here, Dr. Light is instructing you to leave and head back to Hikari Labs,"

15. Become

The nerve of Reploids! To think that they could simply waltz out of the city after what had just happened. Estelle couldn't bear the thought of it as the blue Reploid casually shrugged off the burning building mere yards behind him. Did he not understand it? That Reploids and humans were a war? As leader of the Armada, she wasn't going to stand for anything less than total cooperation, whether from humans or Reploids.

Before the Reploid got out of her range, she turned about and grabbed at his arm to hold him back. "I can't allow your departure," she stated. "A building has just exploded and gone up in flames, and a firefight has recently been observed. Both of these within the human Haven of New Abel City. You are hereby detained, by order of Legion, and are to cooperate with the Armada as we investigate your role in these events. Any hostile action you take against us will be deemed Maverick, and you will be retired accordingly."​

-/-

"Replay message," Eros said, apparently for the one hundredth time.

He was once more in the company of the small, orb Reploid, which was constantly playing over the last message delayed from the city infiltration. The sounds of panicked voices, gunfire and Reploids being blown apart placed over and over again through the low resolution speakers. Despite what he was hearing and what it meant, he was still grinning, as though getting some sense of pleasure from his team's destruction. Yet at the same time his eyes were winced in sheer disgust. The combination of expressions made it difficult to tell whether he was awkwardly pleased or extremely angry.

Then, there was a sudden flash of green filled the room, and the orb rest about the ground in smoldering shambles in its wake. "So they blew their covers. I guess fools will always be fools. Good thing they weren't Echo members. Otherwise it would be a serious loss." Eros rose, and activated the intercom. "Hangar, this is Eros. Get me a squadron and a shuttle ready. I'm leaving for New Abel City. Over." He didn't wait for the Hangar's response; they would obey him without question if they knew what was best for them.

He proceeded out to his balcony overlooking the warehouse floor, where the other Reploids were still diligently working. Scanning over the area, Eros located a light gray armored Reploid barking orders across the floor. "Captain Trex!" he called, instantly grabbing the Reploid's attention. "I've got to step out for a few days. I leave you in charge of operations here. I trust everything will go according to plan?"

"Of course Commander Eros!" Trex said as he saluted.

"For your sake, it better. Otherwise, you'll have more than me to answer to."​

16. FON

FON A Lazy Comic Artist

"Listen lady, I just got here, I helped out all the civilians I could, but the medics already got here and took care of the rest," ZETA defended, "Look, just let go of me, I gotta go meet up with Zero, thank you very much. If you need proof, ask the lady on the stretcher, I saved her life," he said as he tried to pull away from the woman. He wasn't wanting to transform his arm into a slimmer weapon because she though he was Maverick, that was the last thing he needed today...

----------------------

"Should I go over there to help things out Dr. light?" Roll asked,

"Considering you and I are the pacifists of this group, I would suggest so, being the footage with you if needed. Roll nodded as she got up from the computer and went to grab the keys to the third Hikari Jet. She walked towards the hanger to the jet, but quickly took notice of a slightly creaked door. It could have been that Dr. Light forgot to close it, but her curiosity got the better of her. She pushed open the door as it made a creaking noise. She saw inside a bunch of blueprints, tanks filled with fluids, computers and the centerpiece of the wall in front of her was a Reploid in a tube. It seemed to be shut off, but it looked like and older version of ZETA... She had heard Dr. light discuss about an upgrade with ZETA before with his son... Could that be the upgrade he spoke of?

She quickly left and slowly closed the door behind her and went back on course to the hanger. Her brother wasn't really the best negotiator, so she had to be there to help him out.

17. NeRo

" Understood Roll, but first i need to meet up with the others." Zero quickly darted out of the underground tunnels leading to the surface. Things were hectic right now and with him being a reploid tension could only get worse. he ran through the streets following Zeta's signal untl he reached where he was located. "Shit...she's here." He already knew what the situation probably was at this point. Sheathing his sword and returning his buster to his hand he walked up slowly.

" Miss Estelle. Zero 00M 2nd in command Brigadier General Reporting in, I'll be responsible for this Reploid we came to assist in the Maverick threat. I'll have to ask you to release him into my watch. We have other orders we have to be moving into off the battlefield. " he grimaced as he said the next phrase. " Unless of course you require something of me."

18. Taboo Sho

White arrived shortly after Roll left, pouting at being left behind by Zeta. He looked over at Dr. Light and ran over to him, hugging him happily, "Hi dad!! Do you have any upgrades for me huh huh?! I'm trying to get Zeta's attention... but I don't think it's working... I'm upset dad..."

Black appeared by Zero and Zeta, towering over the three easily. "I apologize for my friend's actions, I am Commandant Black, one of the two Gemini Twins. If we had known you had this covered, I would have never given the order to neutralize the threat. You have my sincerest apologies Ms. Estelle, and I can assure you that this was merely a small miscommunication. I will be taking both of them back to complete other missions that need to be finished immediatly..." Black glared at Zeta out of the corner of his eye as he continued, "As for you, I never gave you an assigment here in the field, you shouldn't even be here at all. I'll have to explain to Dr. Light the trouble you caused coming here today. I will also be placing you under the constant watch of my brother when we return to base."

Turning back to Estelle, Black bowed, "Again, I apologize. If there is nothing else, I will be leaving with these young Reploids."

19. FON

FON A Lazy Comic Artist

"Hey I heard the explosion and I came! I just came here to protect humans, that is my job, BLACK. Dr. Light made me to keep humans safe and I came here to help, but the armada came as I'd didn't want them to mistake me for a Maverick!" ZETA said, "I came to help, I wasn't the one who caused this, tell 'em Zero,"

--------------------------

"For one White he is doing his duty," Dr. light said, "Two, I currently have one upgrade made for just ZETA, I have more coming in for you and your twin, Roll and Zero, but I'm still working on a few things, specifically the transfer process. And... Attention... I don't see why you would need to get his attention. Unless it is in battle I could create a new beacon then I could try to create them for the team, pretty soon Roll will be fighting as well," Dr. light answered,

Last edited: Mar 5, 2013
  20. NeRo

OOC: Black is not towering in hieght over anyone stop trying to make him more "important" than he is.

" Black lay off, i'm a higher ranking officer than you, you don't get to call the decisions on who goes where. so i
    suggest you step down before i put you down. Zeta was doing his duty to protect humans from any dangerous threat Maverick or what have you." Zero watched on the radar as something was approaching. " Time for pick up"