• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

KINGDOM HEARTS Union χ[Cross] Announced!

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News' started by Angel, Mar 12, 2017.

1. Angel

Angel Lion Heart Staff Member Administrator

Angel submitted a new blog post

KINGDOM HEARTS Union χ[Cross] Announced!
    [​IMG]

Huge update regarding Kingdom Hearts Unchained X! In April, Kingdom Hearts Unchained X will be rebranded under a new name, KINGDOM HEARTS Union χ[Cross]! Check out the official website! Following this rejuvenation, the game will start receiving large-scale updates beginning with multiplayer quests. By pre-registering, you’ll be given special and exclusive rewards such as medals, jewels and wallpapers. Pre-register for KINGDOM HEARTS UNION χ[Cross] here.

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

The more pre-registrations the better:
    1. 10,000 Registrations – 1000 Jewels

2. 20,000 Registrations – 2000 Jewels

3. 30,000 Registrations – 3000 Jewels Exclusive Medal X3 (Sora & Roxas)

4. 40,000 Registrations – 4000 Jewels Exclusive Medal X5 (Sora & Roxas)

5. 50,000 Registrations – 5000 Jewels Exclusive Medal X7 (Sora & Roxas)

[​IMG]

Here's a snippet of the things to come according to Square Enix’s Press Release as well as the teaser trailer!

With KINGDOM HEARTS Union χ[Cross], players can create teams of six from their party members or through a matchmaking feature to fight hordes of Heartless enemies and powerful bosses. Players can also take on quests of increasing difficulty as well as unique new missions. To help these teams of friends communicate with each other, the game will now include emotes and text bubbles. Players will encounter both familiar and new faces as the story of the Unions continues to unfold, and the new “Theater Mode” will allow players to relive the drama and rewatch cutscenes.​

Last edited: Mar 16, 2017
  2. Derek

Derek Well-Known Member

*waits for the BS logic behind Ven in Chi* The multiplayer looks fun. I've tried to play the game three times and just can't get into it sadly. =[

3. Angel

It's serious grinding.

I believe in X. Nothing is real. The worlds the players visit are created by the Book of Prophecy which broadcasts the future. I don't know if Back Cover explains it any further but that's what Ephemer essentially said in X.

4. Derek

Derek Well-Known Member

Grinding doesn't bother me about the game so much as the missions are kinda the same after a while with few story between so I get bored way fast. I don't think there is anything wrong gameplay wise but I've played it 3 times for a few weeks and just didn't get into it.

I won't openly spoil it but if your curious of Back Cover since I can't figure out spoiler boxes on this site. :3

5. Kitty

Kitty I Survived The BG Massacre Staff Member Administrator

It'd be cool if S-E would stop repackaging the same games and just release KH 3 already. :) But I suppose adding multiplayer quests will be nice for the people playing this game.

@Derek , just type [spoiler*] your text here[/*spoiler] without the asterisks. You get
    this

6. Derek

Derek Well-Known Member

Ohhh okay. :D Thanks.
    I wish they would've just put the PS3 remixes on PSN, fixed some issues like the Kh1/2 glitches, and left it as is. Because I'd be willing to buy KH1 or even KH2fm again but I dont want all the other stuff those remixes have. They're not fun games to me.

7. Angel

You don't like Chain of Memories or Birth by Sleep.

What has this world come to. All the other titles are cinemas.

8. Derek

Derek Well-Known Member

KH1 and Kh2 aren't, I dont even count the others because they're cinemas now. lmao
    As for Chain of Memories, I do like it's story, I have no issue with the card system, my only problem with it is that it's tedious. It just kills any drive to finish a file. Perhaps it years of replaying it, perhaps I'm just older and don't like tediousness as much, or it may be that I think it just worked better on the GBA but in either case I have no drive to play it again.

I wouldn't even want Kh2 if it weren't the final mix version. I'd go more into detail but I could literally, have in the past, rant for a pages worth of why I don't care much for most of the series anymore which I try to avoid since nowadays on internet land you can't mention criticisms or talk respective disagreements without someone being defensive or crying hater.

I dont think anyone on here is like that but after years of it on other places I'm just too tired to want to now, ya know? Dx

Kitty likes this.