• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Kingdom Hearts/RWBY: Heart of the Soul(1x1 RP)

Discussion in 'OOC and Sign Up' started by ShiragikuBloom, May 9, 2017.

1. ShiragikuBloom

ShiragikuBloom New Member

Um..I don't if Im doing this right so here goes nothing. Sorry in advance if I screw up but uh I wanted to suggested a KH/RWBY crossover rp? It could be a group rp or onexone rp? Though not sure a group rp would last long i dont know. Ill just put the idea I had writtne down for it and I guess someone can reply if they are interested? I dont know

The queen of the Grimm Salem, had managed to make her way into another world where
    darkness and light both connect to each other. Since Remnant and Kingdom Hearts has been connected but soon Remnant was now close to being engulfed by darkness. As well new dangers arising at every corner since the defeat of Xehanort. With the silver eye huntress tossed into some other world she's never been to would that lead to wonders and adventure? Or will it lead to the destruction of every world?
    (You can use the main character or an OC Im fine either or. As well Im open to any villains to bring into use for plot and such. We can bring in more ideas if you want as well)(Anyone who likes RWBY and Kingdom Hearts and wants to do a rp together Im open for any to join :3)
    (okay let me clear some things up, the character Ill be using is Ruby Rose that said. You can use Sora or another KH OC if you wish.Hope that helps)(BUT it has to be a male character sorry but prefer FxM)

Again you may reply if you are interested if not thats fine

2. Become

Become Resident Tashian Staff Member Moderator Content Writer

Well, you've got a pretty good idea going. Some things you (may) need to go over:

1. A character sheet, outlining the information that people wishing to participate should provide regarding any OC characters they submit. Since you're doing a Crossover, you'll want to cover both a sheet for RWBY & KH, as different info will be needed for both.
    2. Perhaps a bit of how the interactions between KH magic and RWBY semblances and auras will work out.
    3. If there are any special rules you expect people to follow.

Otherwise, you're on a good track.

3. ShiragikuBloom

Oh okay thank you I will see what needs to be added thank you!

4. ShiragikuBloom

I dont know how to make the sheet for both RWBY and KH do I just make two sheets of a RWBY OC and a KH OC or ?

5. ShiragikuBloom

I was wondering I was actually looking for a one on one rp since I dont really have the time for group rps..so any advice or such?

6. Nova

Nova A Ghost Staff Member Administrator

This is a pretty neat idea. I could see it going really well as either a group or a private RP. And there are plenty of fans around here of both RWBY and Kingdom Hearts to make it a success.
    If you wanted to make it an open RP I wouldn't worry about time. Most of us are pretty used to taking things slow due to many of us having limited time for RP.

Your plot could be fleshed out a little more. And I would maybe create a set template that would work for characters of either universe. :)

Become likes this.
  7. ShiragikuBloom

Yeah Im bad at plots xD. which I honestly dont mind the help to either fix it or such. But Im been just wanted to do a Private RP since its easier for me. Not I dont like open/group RP but they are in the past cause more issues as such for me. Which why its for me, I like to prefer do one on one rp. And I would like to the rp sadly somewhere else on a different site since it would be easier for to continue the RP. Since I seem to get bit confused with forums haha

Last edited: May 10, 2017
  8. Legendseeker

Legendseeker OPON Content Writer

I would definitely be interested in doing a KHxRwby RP. I'd have to brush up on my Kingdom Hearts trivia though, as it's been a while sinve I've played any KH game

9. ShiragikuBloom

Cool, well I been thinking doing the rp in either chatzy, Since Im more comfortable there haha.