• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Kingdom Hearts: Origins

Discussion in 'Canon Roleplays (IC)' started by King of Darkness, Mar 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. King of Darkness

King of Darkness What up Monica

"Run Darian! Run," exclaimed Devlin as the two were surrounded by three hooded individuals. Darian hid behind his older brother before Devlin shot him a mad glare. "I said RUN," he screamed before shoving Darian out of the way before confronting the three individuals. Darian watched as his brother fought valiantly against the men, exchanging shot after shot. Finally after Devlin knocked two of the three down, the third walked up to him and placed a hand on his shoulder. Devlin looked at his hand and nodded before the hooded men disappeared. Darian slowly came out from behind the corner in which he hid and said, "Are...are they gone?" Suddenly dark mist formed around the hand Devlin held his Keyblade. A portal opened up in front of him and Devlin walked in, leaving Darian speechless.

9 Years later

"Damn it's bright out," Jordan said as he walked out of his house. As usual, he woke up late, 1 P.M., but was thankful that it was the beginning of summer. He looked around hoping to find someone to hang out with until Darian was finished working. He sighed and looked up into the bright sky. "Guess I should get a job too. Get a little bit of munny on the side." Jordan put his head back down and began to walk. "Wonder where Selena is..."

Last edited: Mar 18, 2012
  2. Taboo Sho

Taboo Sho The Math Emperor Staff Member Moderator Content Writer

Marluxia was outraged, how could he lose to a little runt like that? And why in all that is Nothing did Xemnas let him off the hook? He swung his scythe clean through a cement wall and yelled, "It's just not right... Why would Xemnas take in a weak pathetic human like it was nothing?" He smirked devilishly and said mostly to himself, "I'll just take him under my wing and train him to be powerful... and then use him to take down the rest of these pathetic Nobodies." His laugh echoed through the halls as he disappeared into a portal.

3. BK-201

BK-201 Member

A young man by the name of Akinori Hirogome took a light stroll through Twilight Town occasionally looking here and there for signs of any heartless. Before he knew it he was at his first job of the week, packaging and mailing letters a simple yet annoying and meticulous task but, nonetheless it was the only way he could afford food and his small apartment. When he was done he took the munny he earned and bought a small bag of chips for the road before heading back to his apartment still scanning the area for heartless and such, he was doing fine but still had no leads on the word "bonds" and what it meant to the individual. Even so, he knew exactly where to look but right now he didn't have the time, he was running towards a group of heartless.

4. Abyssal Knight

Abyssal Knight I step back into the light of...

In the Twilight Town burger stop a boy in uniform walked around serving drinks and burgers. His name was Darian. The boy walked around swiftly laying burgers and drinks on the tables of customers.

Darian moved swiftly through the tables and around people, As he started getting towards the counter he bumped into a Short woman who stood about "5'1". Darian fell to the ground and spilled the drinks and food all over himself. "Grrrr.....Are you okay" Darian asked the short woman. She replied "Yes" and walked away. Darian got up and brushed himself off. When Darian looked up his boss was standing infront of him. "Hello Mr.Kortarian" Darian said heistantly. The Man looked at Darian and said "Your Fired!...turn in your apron". Darian untied the apron the was wrapped around him and threw it on the man. "Good Luck with your buisness sir" Darian said sarcastically and then laughed.

Darian got on his skateboard and began skating home.

5. Taboo Sho

Taboo Sho The Math Emperor Staff Member Moderator Content Writer

(Ignore hasty post x_x)

Last edited: Mar 19, 2012
  6. Destiny

Destiny Guest

OOC:: Sho isn't that kind of random and early on in the RP?

IC::

Two best friends ran through the fairly busy streets of Twilight Town, one desperately trying to keep up with her friend.

"Selena, wait up, what is the big rush?!" The girl behind shouted to the one ahead. The one followed behind had brown hair and the brightest blue eyes.

"We need to sign up the struggle battles! The Preliminaries are next week!" Selena shouted.

"But I already did!" The girl behind shouted after.

"What?! Why didn't you tell me?!"

"I did! But you kept putting it off, always giving an excuse, 'Oh I'll do it later, Angel.' 'But Angel we need to do this first.' 'A spot will always be open for us, Angel.' So I went on ahead and made sure I was in!" The girl behind, Angel, shouted after her friend.

"Oh well... you know me, you should have made me sign up!"

The two stopped running when they arrived at the struggle battle field area match place. Standing over by the board was none other than the sponsor and volunteer running Struggle this year.

"Mr. Yintosh, I'd like to sign up!" Selena went running over. *Angel sighing and ran after her only to run into Darian cutting through on his skateboard probably heading home.

"Oh!" She exclaimed falling back and soon realized who it was. Darian, the best friend or her best friend's brother, the boy she was really good friends with as a kid but soon "fell in love" and has been the biggest wimp, embarrassment, shy girl around him.

"I'm sorry!" She exclaimed in a whisper getting up keeping her head down low. 'Why am I such an idiot!' She thought to herself. She looked up at him some to see if he was ok.

OOC: Personally in my opinion, Sho's post is way off and is pretty bad, so I'm going to ignore it, unless KoD or Darian think it's alright, then I will change my post.

7. King of Darkness

OOC: Me and Darius, or Abyssal Knight, talked it over earlier and said we'd disregard it. I have already messaged Sho about it.

IC:

Jordan took a stop at Darian's job and leaned against the counter to see the big boss pop in from behind one of the doors in the back. "Hey Sammy," Jordan said jokingly, stretching out each word. Mr. Kortarian sneered and replied, " That's Mr. Kortarian to you Jordan." Jordan scoffed and laughed a bit. "Yeah, yeah, whatever. Darian in?" The boss laughed and leaned against the counter too and replied, "Nah, he just clocked out...permanently!" Jordan gave a frown at the rude man and got off the counter. His near 6 foot demeanor hovered slightly over the boss as they now stood eye to eye. "Then I guess I'll be on my way...stubby." Jordan chuckled and walked off, leaving the man dumbfounded and upset.

Jordan walked off a bit before seeing Darian, and two others he couldn't quite make out yet. "Hah, yo Darian," Jordan exclaimed before he quickly ran over. As he came up he noted his sister, Selena, along with her friend Angel. He patted Darian on the back and joked, "What's up Darian? Rough day at worked?" He then turned to acknowledge his sibling and fellow friend. "Hey Selena, Angel." He gave one of his signature half smiles to the two as he leaned on Darian.

8. BK-201

BK-201 Member

With one final slash the last of the heartless disappeared into a puff of black smoke. Akinori sighed he deposited his weapons into what appeared to be a handheld computer. He was about to turn around and head to his apartment as something caught his eye, a sign with the bolded letters spelling STRUGGLE, he walked towards it. "Signups are limited...and that's a large portion of money for the winner...very well then I shall try." he said before running towards the signup center and in about 10 minutes he was there and signed up before watching a girl trip over someone's skateboard, she emitted an almost incoherent noise and turned red. Aki saw the reaction and noticed they had to have known each other, he removed his eyepatch.

9. Abyssal Knight

Darian looked at Angel then at Jordan. "Yeah Real rough Ya' know...I got fired....and I'm continuing to run in to people" Darian said laughing. Darian grabbed his skateboard by it's deck and asked Angel "So what's the rush Angel?" Darian said examining her slowly.

Darian smiled at Angel as she got up with her head down. "Angel it's okay don't beat your self up about running into me I should have been paying attention." He said still smiling at Angel. Darian glanced at Jordan from the corner of his eye and said "So whats the agenda for the rest of the day Jordan?".

10. King of Darkness

Jordan laughd and patted Darian on the back. "Aw, it's alright dude. Haha, you know I've been fired from my last three jobs." Jordan then shrugged his shoulders and continued, "Some people can't respect great thinkers like me and you I guess." Jordan looked at the girls then back to Darian after hearing his question. He hadn't really thought what he'd do on his first day of summer, as he expected that he would actually just sleep for the whole day. "I actually don't have a clue. Maybe the girls?" Jordan now turned to the girls for some directions.

11. Destiny

Destiny Guest

"Well Miss. Rush here is just signing up for the struggle battles that she kept putting off. Maybe a trip to the tunnels for skateboarding, perhaps to the old museum to hang out, or we could go to the beach, though I don't have enough money from my own job to cover snacks and stuff once we get there." Angel stated.

"I vote we train at sunset Terrance." Selena recommended. Angel shrugged and turned to the two guys.

"I'm not really sure what to do, it's your call." she told them.

12. Abyssal Knight

Darian looked at the girls and then up at the sun. "Well I guess we could go to the beach...on me seeing as though summer isn't forever and I don't have a job anymore." Darian said. Darian looked at the other and said "Is that okay with everyone?".

"We all need to meet back up at my house at 3 Pm" Darian said. "Oh Yeah Jordan my parents are gone for a week so I guess we could throw that epic party you keep suggesting" Darian said laughing.

Darian then threw his skateboard on the ground and began skating towards his house. "Remember 3'o'clock!" Darian exclaimed while skating away

13. King of Darkness

Jordan smiled big and nodded. "Hell yeah man! That's the spirit," he exclaimed. He looked at the girls and smiled. "In that the meantime, I say we get a little bit of training in. No use waiting and getting nothing done." Jordan waved to Darian as he began to ride off. "Got it: 3:00!" He turned his attention to the girls once more and got between them and put his arms around he two. "Well kids, let's head out, shall we," Jordan asked, slightly sarcastic.

14. Destiny

Destiny Guest

Selena lightly slapped her older brother Angel laughing.

"A year younger than you does not make us kids, unless you're an old man." Selena said with the most serious tone ever causing Angel to break out in laughter.

"Come on you two, as the mature one, I guess it's my duty to keep you inline. So where should we practice. We have the tunnels, sunset Terrance, or the woods outside the mansion." Angel said as she reached into the messenger bag she was carrying for the day pulling out her light struggle bat.

15. King of Darkness

Jordan laughed and held his cheek. "Haha, ow much? Besides, you forget it's someones birthday week don't you," Jordan jokingly asked. He then looked at Angel and smiled as he got closer to her. "I can be mature too, in fact, sometimes I'm too mature for my own good, heh." Jordan put a hand on Angels and lifted it to examine her struggle bat. He gave a whistle of approval before smiling. "Not bad," he said with a smile.

16. Destiny

Destiny Guest

Selena rolled her eyes laughing.

"So you admit to be an old man." Selena paused as her brother moved on making the comment about maturity. "You realize responsibility is a branch of maturity, Mr I've been fired from three jobs, quit some others, and was going to spend the day sleeping in." Selena said. Angel shook her head turning to Jordan.

"It's the same bat I've had for two years, it's the one I use in the competition. It's going to be my practice bat now because the practice one has come to end of its life." She told him.

"Enough of this, how about by the mansion I have a feeling the tunnels will be crowded as she noticed kids her age, younger, and older skating into the tunnel.

17. King of Darkness

"In my defense, I got fired two of those times because the bosses didn't agree with intelligence and are now no longer in business. And who wouldn't sleep in on the first day of summer," Jordan joked. He let go of Angels hand to reach for his bat in his bag, slunged across his back. His bat was rather long but slightly narrower than most and had a comfortable handle. He pointed it in the direction of the woods and said aloud, "The woods we go then." He rested his bat on his shoulder and began walking.

18. Abyssal Knight

Darian had just arrived to his home. He then unlocked the door with his key and walked through the door. "Home Sweet.....let me correct that Safe Home" Darian said as he looked around at his house.

"Looks like Mom and Dad where in a rush for their vacation...well good riddens" Darian looked around and seen all the papers and things on the floor. Darian then ran upstairs to his room and changed his messy clothes into something fresh. He then packed a bag full of candy and sparring bats for training. Darian knew for sure that Jordan would make the girls and him train for the upcoming tournament.

While putting the sparring bats into the bag Darian said "I know Jordan is going to want some type of training while we are at the beach". Darian chuckled then continued packing.

Darian then ran downstairs and out of his house without touching a thing or even looking around. "I'll clean this mess up later" Darian said as he closed and locked the door to his home. Darian then threw his skateboard onto the ground, then ran and jumped onto it while it was moving. "Wonder Where Jordan is...I should give him a call". Darian pulled a old walkie-talkie from out of his bag that he had strapped on one shoulder. "Jordan where are you guys" Darian said through the walkie-talkie.

19. Destiny

Destiny Guest

Angel and Selena quickly followed and as soon as they walked through the crack, they stopped hearing Darian.

"You two still use a walkie?" Selena asked. "A phone is much easier." Selena said ripping out her cell phone. "besides didn't you just get a cell phone?"

"Selena, stop. I still have my old walkies, though I don't use them. They can be quicker and easier than phones." Angel said stopping to wait on Jordan to tell him where they are at. She looked around the woods in the meanwhile and something seemed off to her, however she shrugged it away and ignored it.

20. King of Darkness

Jordan stood in front of the girls as they entered the woods. He looked around and felt a chill go down his spine. He gripped his bat tightly and bit his lower lip. 'What with the hell is that,' Jordan thought. Before he thought much more about it, he came out of what felt like a comatose state to him and heard Angels final sentence and Darians consistent calls. "Huh? Oh, well, I mean, it's slightly more secretive first of all sis. And besides, childhood items never get too old," Jordan replied acting as if nothing happened. Grabbing his walkie, Jordan simply told Darian they were in the woods. "So I guess, if you want, just come out here for a while. We're just gonna spar for a while." Jordan began walking a bit more until he got to a clearing. Nodding in approval, Jordan told the girls, "This looks good."

Meanwhile not too far off in the woods a hooded figure lingered. "And what to impeccable timing they have," he said in a deep and powerful voice. "I believe it is time for me to strike before...HE does." And with that the man disappeared through a dark portal.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.