• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Kingdom Hearts Help Thread

Discussion in 'General Kingdom Hearts' started by EbeneezerAl, Feb 2, 2008.

1. EbeneezerAl

EbeneezerAl New Member

Are you stuck in any of the games? Post here where you're having trouble and people can respond with advice to get you through. Anyone can give the answers, by the way. Don't think it's all me cause I made the thread.

2. angelina227

angelina227 New Member

How do you open the treasure chest in Traverse Town that sits on a shelf in a room with tables and chairs that has candles on the tables in District one.

3. SheShe

SheShe New Member

i think that if you use blizzard to put out all the candles on the tables it does something.... im pretty sure, all of the candles have to be out at once.... tell me if it dosnt work

Last edited: Apr 19, 2008
  4. smosh102

smosh102 New Member

Im stuck on kingdom hearts 2 im in the world that never was and i have to kill the guy with the guns i forgot his name but i need some tips please.

5. SheShe

SheShe New Member

its Xigbar
    heres how to beat him
    so the battle starts out with him on a platform shooting at you and u have to use the reaction commands to knock the beams back at him..im sure that you probablly figured that out.
    when he makes the stage change shape he will shoot at you, use Reflect magic to knock beams back at him and when he is dazed run over and hit him. If you have Final Form that would be good, espically if you leveled it up. i personally gained final while fighting him so that was helpful. so if you dont have final use master. there are a seires of reaction commands so just watch for those constantly. when he uses the black portals to shoot at you from different angles, you can still reflect them to stop them from hitting you. keep yourself moving when he goes above your head and shoots at you from above, he will do this more frequently as you hurt him more.
    when he turns the stage into a small square he will hit you with a seires of quick bursts, keep moving to avoid taking too much damage, or use Reflect repeatedly to deflect the attack. when the bursts stop he fires from everywhere above, the only way to avoid death is to run in circles around the stage and avoid the shots.

6. Desert Warrior

Desert Warrior Well-Known Member

In KH2, I cannot get the journal score for the two Cereberus cups. How do you get the score?

7. SheShe

SheShe New Member

Summon Peter Pan
    Use Limit Never Land attack with The Flying Boy
    When summon runs out, just summon him again and again.
    the same attacks over and over kinda get annoying but put up with it and it works great.

8. the dark within

the dark within New Member

what are your strategy to leveling up in kh2?
    for me:i equipped gullwing keyblade,then use ability exp100%(i'm not sure about the name of ability but the effect is when you at critical life,or something like that you gain exp 100% faster)then let your enemy attack you until sora's hp bar reach his necklace,and don't forget to hunting at twtnw!!!i'm sure you'll gain lvl quickly!!
    in fact,i'm from lvl 72 to 99 only take 1 1/2 hours....

what do you think about my strategy?

Last edited: Jun 22, 2008
  9. SheShe

SheShe New Member

Well its a good strategy, but i generally level up all of my forms which only takes a few hours, and so then you gain levels and abilities in your forms and levels for normal Sora at the same time.

10. Desert Warrior

I know how Peter Pan works in the tournaments, but in the Cerberus cup, you use drives. The Titan cup is where you use summons.

11. SheShe

SheShe New Member

o my bad i got them confuseled

12. Desert Warrior

It is okay.

13. SoraXRoxas

SoraXRoxas New Member

i need help beating sepiroth in both kh games lol

14. Kyuu

Kyuu your worst nightmare.

In KH1 just get lotsa elixirs in ur items... Be careful, and fight him, until he does sin harvest. When he says that, go quickly and hit him. If u don't, ur magic counts zero, and hp is most low. If that happens, use elixir quickly and wait the next one.. Ummm.... it would be easier, if u have Ultima Weapon, of course... I used dodge roll, too.

15. LDC1121

LDC1121 New Member

In KH2 Sephiroth is much easier to beat, but you gotta make sure your levels are really high before you fight him. I beat him using the Oblivion key, but I hear the Ultima weapon works too. When you're fighting him make sure you pay attention to his pattern of attack, and keep your defenses up, once you get some hits in and start using the reaction commands, he's all yours! Also, make sure that you equip alot of potions and elixers to help you out cuz the battle may take a while.

16. Chocobo Dyl

Chocobo Dyl New Member

I did sephy on lv.56 on hard so...

First make sure she has all combo plus on then the combo finishers and aerial finishers add double jump and glide,throw in Guard,the HP thing were if your left with 1HP after a combo you still live and that's just abilities.Custimize so you have magnet,cureHi-potion(not on auto reload and equip 5)and 1 ether or elixer on your shortcuts.Preparation,Done.

Now for the fight.
    When he uses his quick slash use block reaction and attack until he turns around or dissapears.When he turns around use guard TWICE and attack again.if he slashes you up into the air then let him,once your in the air attack like mad until he dissapears.when the dark orbs come around you,use magnet.when he uses his "Heartless angel"attack lock on,double jump and attack him like mad.When he uses his fire attack jump away.
    When he uses meteor attack lock on and fly around.Rinse and Repeat until done.

17. SheShe

SheShe New Member

For the Sephy on 2 i beat him in Proud mode and i was L.99 and i had the Ultima Weapon.

I also leveled up all of my forms so that i had high jump, glide, slide, and something else....

anywayssss,
    get as many mega elixers as you can, because they really help....um the person who posted before me already said everything that you should equip so im not going to go over all of that again.

Beginning of the battle just press triangle because you are going to need to block his attack. Once thats done he will dissappear, so press lock on until u spot him again. When you are locked on get some hits on him, it will take some time for his life to even start to dissappear so u hav to be patient. When he flys up in the air and glows dark, jump at him as fast as you can and pummel him, because the attack that he is about to use will take all of your magic and life except for 1HP, if you fail to hit him, make sure you have an elixer ready. umm, when he does the meteor thing, this is when glide comes in handy, just glide around the battle ground and avoid......umm also the one where he shoots fire out of the ground, and it chases you, just dodge roll or glide away from it. Thats about it i think.....just keep an eye out for reaction commands the whole battle also cuz you can do some good damage using them.

i never beat the Sephy on KH1 so i dont kno how to beat him...

18. tinytommy

tinytommy New Member

In the KH2 sephiroth, make sure you have the Berserk ability on
    therefore if you use all of your MP, you will have an unlimited combo.
    i used it and i got rid of his last two health bars in about 3 hits :D

19. Desert Warrior

How can you get rid of his last two health bars if you can't finish your combo to kill him?

20. Locogabitron

Locogabitron Kichi's Squall Leon

U REALLY need Glide and that extra run thing that u get when you train the Wisdom Form ( i just simply forgot). And dont forget the big jump.