• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Kingdom Hearts AMV clips, battles and moment suggestions

Discussion in 'Traditional Art' started by illusions of the Moon, Sep 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello everyone I havent been online for a long time. Alot of stuff happen. Ok the reason why I posted this is because I need some suggestions on what clips I should use in my Kingdom hearts AMV. You see this AMV is both a tribute of the kingdom hearts series and a celebration of the new kingdom hearts coming out. Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance for the 3DS and I'm going to use the dragon ball z budokai 3 main theme for the song. I need help deciding what clips to use. I am going to put all the kingdom hearts in the AMV like Kingdom hearts 1,2, re chain of memories, Birth by sleep, 358/2 days, Re coded. I am going to put all the enemies in the AMV like the Heartless, Nobodys, Unversed and Dream eaters. I just need suggestions on what kind of clips to use. Like cutesense from moments from the games to boss battles and awsome moments in the games. If you guys have any suggestions that would really help thxs. :):D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.