• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

KINGDOM HEARTS: A Novelization

Discussion in 'Traditional' started by GhostChz22, Sep 12, 2013.

1. GhostChz22

GhostChz22 New Member

Hello readers. This is my adaptation of the first Kingdom Hearts game into a novel. I have added events and dialogue as well as changed some things in order for the story to flow better, but all of these additions and revisions are minor and I believe they bring the story we all know and love to life in a new way. This is all I have written at the moment but I intend to continue translating the story from game to novel until it is finished or at least as long as I can. Feedback would be greatly appreciated, as it will help me to write better and more frequently if I know people are reading it. Thank you and enjoy!

Preface:

Long ago, the world was connected, and it basked in a warm and beautiful light.

The people of this world loved the light, but their love turned to greed, and it was this covetous love that drove them to conflict.

The world's inhabitants succumbed to violence in their lust for the light and fought each other over the very force that connected them.

Darkness what born in the hearts of those who fought and it grew as they turned against each other.

The darkness swallowed these avaricious hearts and eclipsed the once radiant light that they so desired.

A terrible blackness spread far across the world as it was consumed by this new, unstoppable force and it disappeared into darkness.

All had seemed hopeless, but it was the glimmer of innocence within children that sparked their world's resurgence from the great void.

The pure hearts of children had not been tainted by the greed of so many, and together, those pure hearts created the world anew, gathering the fragments of light within their hearts and shining a new radiance upon their resurrected home.

This new world was bright and peaceful, just as it had been before the war over the light, but it was no longer whole.

It was all the children could do to abate the darkness and remake their home. There was still hurting, still sorrow, and a great disconnection.

The light that once bathed the world was now scattered amidst time and space, waiting to be reconnected.

Waiting for the key to their true salvation.

2. Angel

Angel Lion Heart Staff Member Administrator

Some of the wording seems weird/off.

"Darkness what born"
    "blackness"
    "glimmer of innocence"
    etc