• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Kingdom Hearts 3 E3 2014

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News' started by Angel, Jun 1, 2014.

1. Angel

Angel Lion Heart Staff Member Administrator

Kingdom Hearts 3 E3 2014

Check out the article. I don't feel like copying and pasting it, because I'll re-read it again and I'm sick of it, plus the main site needs views! ^_^

Anyway, it's basically my speculations of Kingdom Hearts 3 being at E3 2014. It's brief and somewhat enjoyable. (Inner Voice: Angel, you need to sell it.) Okay, it's really enjoyable that it'll blow your mind. (Inner Voice: Dial it back). Well, go over to the link above and take a gander!

And tell me what you think!

2. King of Darkness

King of Darkness What up Monica

Producer Shinji Hashimoto stated today, in a translated interview with Famitsu, that Kingdom Hearts 3 and Final Fantasy XV will be skipping E3 this year. He says that they still need some more time before showing anything off so they're skipping E3 and showing more things off after E3, most likely Tokyo Game Show.

Square Enix is filled with trolls, lol.

3. Angel

Angel Lion Heart Staff Member Administrator

So I've read. I think the story will be mentioned though. I vaguely skimmed it.

4. 月野 うさぎ

月野 うさぎ KH Graphic Team

I wouldn't mind if they waited to show more things. Considering even they don't feel like what they have now isn't good enough to show or tease.
    Give it some time, we'll have the games eventually. Although, I wouldn't put it past them to release it in 2015 Q3/Q4 or sometime in 2016, considering they just announced they were working on it. Video games don't take several years anymore, especially with Square Enix working on the game.

Although I do project FF15 will release next year. Seeing as it is farther along in production and whatnot.