• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Kingdom Hearts 3 Available Now!

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts 3' started by Angel, Jan 29, 2019.

1. Angel

Angel Lion Heart Staff Member Administrator

Nova likes this.
  2. Kitty

Kitty I Survived The BG Massacre Staff Member Administrator

I didn't think this day would ever come. Hope everyone who plays it enjoys it!

Nova likes this.
  3. Derek

Derek Well-Known Member

I've been largely indifferent to my experience, I still dont like gummi ships but I consider it better than KH2 since it's not a rail shooter, and I'm not far enough to judge plot well. I do love that little touches like you'd see in KH1 have returned, like those movies in Twilight Town. I got a variety of shots but to avoid spoiling anyone I'll just put four from the opening:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Also, I guess Chirithy is voiced by Kari from Digimon? I watched one of those memory archives and it was narrating it.

Angel likes this.
  4. Angel

Angel Lion Heart Staff Member Administrator

Yes, finally made it! The opening was better than the teaser but I think it was a mistake to have Skrillex in on the song. I think Utada could've succeeded on her own.

I enjoy the game so far. There's more cutscenes in this game than the entire series! Switching Keyblades mid battle is great and I haven't played with long but you may be able to swap shortcuts.

@Derek I was just thinking that I love Chirithy's voice actor and it sounds so familiar but I couldn't place my finger on it.

5. Derek

Derek Well-Known Member

I'm guessing it's someone from Digimon because my tweet about it got a like from some VA: https://twitter.com/DerkHogan/status/1090338055939125248 lol

Speaking of keyblades, I'm surprised so few have a useful second phase. Well to my playstyle that is, dont take it as a spoiler and experiment. So far I've main'd KK and the Corona keyblade due to it's staff form. I also have the 7/11 keyblade which is basically just a magic focused KK.

6. Derek

Derek Well-Known Member

We already saw the Monster Inc trailer so I wont spoiler box this gem:

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]