• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Kingdom Hearts 2.9 (All but Confirmed)

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Angel, Sep 10, 2015.

1. Angel

Angel Lion Heart Staff Member Administrator

2. King of Darkness

King of Darkness What up Monica

With it saying the designer worked with the Attraction Flow system on this game, I think it's safe to say that this is the Dream Drop remake people have been wondering about. I personally thought it was a short game so hopefully it's not just that one game. #BirthBySleepVolume2WishfulThinking

Another interesting note here is that it says Disney and Pixar, so maybe a Toy Story world or Incredibles? The latter would make sense a bit more because of the upcoming sequel, although I'd think the Big Hero 6 world is already enough heroes.

3. Desert Warrior

Desert Warrior Well-Known Member

From what I once heard, BBS vol 2 was scrapped. I doubt they'd start working on it again.

The more likely scenario is that KH 2.9 would be something like 1.5 and 2.5 and be a collection of games including DDD.

4. King of Darkness

Really? I had thought Nomura said he was waiting for the right time or something like that. Well that sucks then.

But if it is a collection of games, besides DDD, what else could they include? I could understand if it were every KH game up to DDD to catch PS4 players up to speed, but I doubt the PS4 could handle 5 games and like 6 hours of cutscenes.

5. Angel

I'm sure; the PS4 is more than capable of handling those games. If Square is making 2.9 as a combination of 1.5, 2.5, and 3D then clearly; they're wasting our time and trying to bleed us dry.

Kitty likes this.
  6. King of Darkness

Whoops, I meant that the PS3 wouldn't be able to manage all of those games. I'm sure the PS4 could take it. But if 2.9 is on both, I doubt that it would contain everything in 1.5 and 2.5 because the PS3 would not be able to handle all of that.

7. Angel

Even with the PS3, I still think; it would be fine! KH on the PS2 was like 5 Gigs, and there are games out there that are 80 Gigs. Plus, the console doesn't load the entire disc in one go, if so, we wouldn't have load screens.