• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

KH: COM 1st run Game Question

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts - RE: Chain Of Memories' started by heroeslost, Jan 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. heroeslost

heroeslost New Member

I bought Kingdom Hearts RE: Chain of Memories about a year ago but haven't been able to play it because my ps2 is stupid, lol. The game is brand new and sealed in it's original wrapping, and there's a black sticker that says "Collectible Artwork Inside, FIRST RUN ONLY)
    I was going to sell it on ebay and I was looking at what it was selling for and I was suprised.
    I typed in KH: COM 1st run and the only one that came up was asking for $300 buy it now which I know is overpriced, but he claims that it's really rare.I saw another one like this on amazon for $200 BIN and I can't find out any other information on what the actual value of the game i possess is. I know that buy it now prices are usually way high. I was just wondering what the estimated value is, and how many were actually produced in the 1st run production.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks, Joe.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.