• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

just wondering

Discussion in 'Mature Discussion' started by VentusSearcher, Aug 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VentusSearcher

VentusSearcher Steam is the only way....

OK people i was just wondering who on the site thinks things have become chaos since Auto came and started to get picky.I am just saying not to get ride of her but if its possiblee to bring HG back or give Auto the same punishment.i just think its unfair that that she started the whole thing and kinda ruined the site for everyone. i mean there have been people questoning Quiting the site and im one of them.so who here on the site just thinks Auto should leave for 2 days and come back once things simmer down.

i think it would be the best for all of us if this is what happend and then auto can come back and this fight will be over

Last edited: Aug 8, 2009
  2. Riku_of_twilight

Riku_of_twilight The ***** splitter

I don't really have a direct answer for this.

3. Cameron

Cameron New Member

Axel, Axel.. As we speak, it's not getting HG back to here. It has been pointed too many times already that he begged himself to be banned, and there is too little that we normal users can do about it, since we have been conversating about this almost in all parts of the forums. Soon enough there will be a mod or admin telling you, us, not to have this one anymore.

And Autopsy hasn't done yet anything wrong but giving critism to some art threads and sharing tips from what I have been understanding. And if one person cannot take the critic that is gived to them, it's his or her problem. What is an artist that doesn't get any negative shouts? That just adds the taste to do more and more!

But I think we have been throught this conversation too many times. Three threads in the Spam City and one in general, one or two in Suggestions & Contributions... this is enough, I have to say. We've been throught this, HG isn't getting back and Autopsy hasn't done anything wrong to get herself banned.

4. sora-x

sora-x New Member

well axel i wouldn't leave because you disagree with the way things went down. i'm sorry to say that i have no quarrel here but i think that shes a member just like the rest of us. she should be treated with just as much respect. I don't disrespect or create threads about you because of what you've done and i'm not saying it's wrong to do that but i think these things have already been settled and therefore the topic should be done and over with.

5. Ventus

Ventus Kickass Keyblader!

to be honest, she only wants to help the site. Don't treat her like this. I'm also fed up of these constant threads coming up. I don't want you to leave, axel. I've been talking to Rai and Hope about the rp rules so you could enjoy the site.

6. sora-x

sora-x New Member

See even the site staff feels for ya!

7. Cameron

Cameron New Member

Think of it, is there point in leaving since this is a good place after all to spend some of the spare time, having good conversations with interesting people and so on? Nah, don't go Axel, be mature and stay. Bare your hatred against Autopsy and just leave it be.

And I thought three hours ago that this conversation was over already.

8. Riku_of_twilight

Yes and if what he told me is true then he is banned for three months.

9. Burnin'-Axel

Burnin'-Axel Flurry of Dancing Flames

C'mon buddy, let's just let this blow over okay? i mean....i can get what you mean but this is too much already. I don't want you to leave man, it's interesting talking to you and I don't want to have anymore friends leave.

Edit: THREE MONTHS??? I heard it was till Nov 17?!

10. Cameron

Cameron New Member

If he was, his title would be "Banned". It's KH Addict at the time.

11. sora-x

sora-x New Member

lol no riku axel was tricked by pulse. Pulse pulled a fast one on him lol.

Nosecape your absolutly right sadly nobody can just get over themselves and let it die so i'm voicing me opinion everywhere.

12. Autopsy

Autopsy #3 Nelliel Tu Oderschvank

I'm not going to bite your head off, alright?

Also, if something like this happens again, it's better that people get stiffer backbones and don't just fly off the handle to create redundant threads like these.

Axel, you'll be fine.
    and besides, you can always just talk to HG on a messenger.

It's just that simple.

13. Riku_of_twilight

I was talking about Honor gaurd. He should be banned for 3 months. Atleast thats what he told me.

14. sora-x

sora-x New Member

oh! sorry for the misunderstanding riku..

15. Riku_of_twilight

Nah its cool bro.

16. sora-x

sora-x New Member

K..........soooo............cookies....

17. kirairiato

kirairiato New Member

um... but just let the admins choose k, you just can't choose yourself and get other people opinion, when theres other people tooo, you just have to wait and see who the admins choose, k just don't be a stuck up person who wants to become something when there other people and things that people think.

18. Answer Man

Answer Man Man I'm Awesome

well, dont we all feel good now that that is over, it was such a big day with so much going on that x3pic even came back. i think we all learend a good leson today. you got so fooled axel.ehehehe

19. Desert Warrior

Desert Warrior Well-Known Member

This thread really is pointless. And I'm getting kinda tired of having to say the same thing over and over again.

*Closed*

And yes, Honor Guard is currenly banned for 3 months.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.