• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Into the Darkness ~rated R for gore and mild language~

Discussion in 'Traditional' started by Key King, Dec 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Key King

Key King Member

This is something I've been working on for a while, and I thought that KH planet 'ought to have their share of the madness. I will be typing up what is written currently, improving on my ideas. Enjoy. ~Key King​
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------

The young girl stood in the darkness, her chest heaving.​
    She had been in the

closet for an hour now. She had to use the bathroom, and she was hungry. But that didn't matter

anymore. All that mattered, was surviving. She checked the ammo in her gun. 7 shots. Full. Her

machete swung at her side, clipped to her belt, and the pump 20 gauge strapped to her back had 4

shots in the magazine. Her gun was a Colt .45, 1911 model. It had been her father's, and now it was

hers. She peeked through the crack underneath the door. At least 8. They were spaced out

enough that she could kill them with her machete. If things got dicey, than she'd use the colt. She

was ready. She opened the door, and let the dim light wash over her face.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.