• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

If you were an RP character by Hope...

Discussion in 'Roleplay' started by Nova, Nov 21, 2017.

1. Nova

Nova A Ghost Staff Member Administrator

Comment here and I'll respond by making a mock bio of you as an RP character. I wasn't sure where to put a thread like this... RP seemed most fitting. Anyway, do it. Also, specify a genre if you care. Otherwise I'll BS it.

2. Desert Warrior

Desert Warrior Well-Known Member

Do I want to take that gamble of you picking a genre? Not that have a genre in mind unfortunately.

3. Taboo Sho

Taboo Sho The Math Emperor Staff Member Moderator Content Writer

Me in a fantasy theme pleaseeeee <3

4. Become

Become Resident Tashian Staff Member Moderator Content Writer

This sounds like fun.

5. RebelMurf

RebelMurf Hero of the Wild

Go for it

6. Oath

Oath King Bitch™

Write me like one of your french girls!

Also make me the bad guy in a horror story. :3

7. Legendseeker

Legendseeker OPON Content Writer

I want to star in Oath's horror story as the protagonist. And make it like Stephen King's IT. :D

8. Nova

Wow I wasn't expecting this turnout. XD I'm still planning on this. Sorry it's taking so long.

Legendseeker likes this.
  9. Nova

For the record, I will not be using any of your real names or information. But I might take inspiration from things I do know about your real selves.

Ok, let's go in order I suppose.

@Desert Warrior. Considering you didn't give me a genre, I'm going to take inspiration from your username with an anime style. Who didn't see that coming though. xD

Name: Asher Segan

Species: Human

Titles:
    Desert Warrior
    Devil of the Sand
    The Peacemaker

Occupation: Former Healer, Then an army trainee, now more of an anarchist.

Appearance: anime_guy_render_by_lunaleskax-d858sfo.png

Personality: A charismatic, yet enigmatic man that travels the world. He carries a front of confidence, playfulness, and extroversion. But there is a deeper side to his personality that is more serious, resentful, and determined. On a day to day basis, his companions might describe him as lazy because he sleeps a lot. He can also be a bit of a flirt.

Abilities and Powers
    • Armed Combat: Asher was taught with the sword by a member of his tribe's army that was most famed for their fighting abilities. And his own skill surpassed that of even the most feared fighters even at a young age. Over the years he has learned to fight with even more weapons. But his choice is either sword, scythe, or unarmed.
    • Unarmed Combat: Almost equally skilled without a weapon as with one. His competitive nature pushes him to try to defeat most foes without drawing weapons if possible.
    • Healer/Chemist: His former profession was a healer among his tribe. As such, he is quite good at it. He invents and carries various potions that have healing and status boosting affects and can usually treat his own wounds.
    • Advanced Mind: As a human, he has limited magic ability. But what few abilities he has have to do with the mind. He can generally read minds and emotions but also has mild telekinesis and telepathy.
    Biography: Asher was born to a small community of desert nomads. His community moved around a lot for survival and mostly hunted. His home country was plagued by war that robbed the general population of resources and peace. The draft especially became a problem as the war began to take more soldier lives. Nearly all young men from the established communities were selected for the draft by their 12th birthday. Some women were also drafted from larger communities.
    Before Asher's birth, his father became a war hero during his time with the army. But in the fight, he lost his leg. At which time, he retired from the war and sought to live a more peaceful life. He swore an oath to never raise a weapon to take another life again. When his wife became pregnant with their first child, he decided he wanted to try to protect his children from war. So he took his close family and a few friends and formed a new community. With no homes, and no records. They mostly kept to the less populated regions of the desert in order to keep out of sight and their little community grew over the years. Still, they managed to keep their people free from becoming large enough to become noticeable. It was during this time that their first son, Saul, was born. And Asher ten years later.
    Their lives were more peaceful than that of established towns and cities that were overly taxed and racked with the army draft. But it was not easy. The desert was harsh and constantly moving around meant constantly going without shelter. Exposed to the elements and having limited contact with civilization and medicine. Summer months were particularly hard when drought was common. Often, scouts would have to be sent to hunt or blend into society to get supplies.
    Asher's mother fell sick in the boy's childhood. Though the symptoms of her illness would occasionally subside, she was always struggling. Her condition was on a consistent decline and the good times became fewer and shorter. Because of this, Saul became increasingly resentful of their father for the way of life he imposed on their family. And the negative effects it had on her. He would call his father a selfish coward and eventually joined the scouts to at least do some good for his people.
    Being the younger of the two, Asher didn't fully understand what was happening a lot of the time. All he knew was that they moved around a lot, his mom was sick, and his father and brother didn't get along. Because the older two men were always busy, he was tasked with taking care of his ailing mother more often than not. But he didn't mind. He was much like her, and felt a very close connection with her. She constantly praised Asher for being the one that held their family together and called him her little peacemaker.
    As Saul began to learn how to fight and hunt, he became a well respected provider for their tribe. He protected his people and family well. And his abilities were becoming known even outside of their small community. Asher idolized Saul. And he began to learn how to fight himself, with Saul as his teacher. As it became clear both of his sons were set on learning how to fight, their father eventually started to teach them as well. Though he was always preaching the consequences of war. Both boys learned a lot from him. However, as he grew older, Asher began to have the same resentment for their father's choices. Especially when the army found them. Soldiers came relentlessly to collect taxes, piled with interest for the many years of evasion. In the first attack, many of their people were taken for the draft and some were killed only to make a point. Everyone else, women and children, were rounded up and their right eyes were removed. So that they would always be known as the people who ran. Asher's best friend and father were among those that were killed. Saul was taken for the draft.
    He was left alone with his sick mother, who had been injured when she tried to fight back. He was eleven years old at the time.
    Life for his people grew harder than ever before. Their people became known as traitors to the rest of the country. Few businesses would cater to them. Most towns would chase them out of their communities if they learned their identity. The year between his eleventh and twelfth birthday's was his hardest. His mother's condition declined faster and harder than ever before and he was left mostly alone to take care of her. Though the community helped a little, they were mostly poor and had little to give. His mother had been a healer before the war, and she taught him everything she knew. To provide for himself and his mother, Asher started using his learned healing skills on others in his community for trade. He would occasionally treat a wandering outsider as well for higher rewards, but it was rare. Few outsiders would accept the help of the likes of him or his people. During the next few years, soldiers would occasionally return to try to collect Asher for the army draft. However, out of a refusal to leave his dying mother alone, he always found ways to evade them or fight them off.
    In spite of his best efforts, Asher's mother's condition became dire when he was fifteen. He sent out so many messages to Saul for help that he lost count. But none were answered. She died not long later. He mourned alone for three days. On the fourth day, a group of soldiers once again visited. Among them was Saul. He was permitted to return after four years to help bury her. After the service, it was later revealed that Saul had been given orders to collect Asher for the army draft. With nothing holding him to his childhood home, he finally agreed. Saul helped Asher burn down their childhood tent with all of their belongings and then the two left together. Asher had no love for the army or the war. But he saw no other path available to him. Saul was the only family he had left.
    It soon became clear that Saul had changed over the past four years in the army. The relationship between the two brothers became more and more strained, especially after Asher realized that Saul had received every single letter sent out prior to their mother's death. He could have done something, but he chose not to. For fear of lowering rank. Asher trained with the army, and with his brother, for the next five years. It was difficult, and his missing right eye brought him a lot of trouble among his peers and trainers. But he slowly gained respect of some, and even made a few friends.
    He made it a personal goal to one day defeat Saul in a fight. However it hasn't happened yet. It may never now. Asher's first sight of battle made him understand his father more than ever. He watched friends and allies, even enemies, die needlessly over shallow conflict that was not their own. From that day on, he had a new ambition: to end war and change the world for the better. His two best friends, a young woman about his age drafted from a wealthy family, and a spunky younger boy, decided to join him. Saul tried to stop them. But they managed to slip away from the battlefield and now travel the world in search of allies and supplies to make Asher's dream a reality.

Ok... so I got a bit creative with the bio. Lol I guess this thread is more like "Post here and I'll make up a random character and bio that has some elements inspired by you"

Anyway One down. And It's late. So I'll post the next one later.

Desert Warrior and Legendseeker like this.
  10. Become

I kinda want to see myself done in a Dragonball style genre...

Legendseeker and Nova like this.
  11. Nova

This might be difficult because I don't know much about Dragon ball. But I'll do my best:)

Legendseeker likes this.
  12. Become

Just think superpowered martial artists that can project energy blasts/waves, etc. :] basically, it's the sort of powers Marcus has. Just that they primarily fight with their hands.

13. NeRo

NeRo Your Supreme Lord And Savior Staff Member Administrator

I think you know me better than anyone here. Let's see what you come up with. Im all fired up now. Genre : My Hero Academia

Legendseeker likes this.