• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

How About These Bands?

Discussion in 'Music & Industry' started by Kairi831, Mar 2, 2013.

1. Kairi831

Kairi831 Active Member

This is going to be fun to type out, basically I am just going to list all the bands off of my Spotify playlists and my favorite song by them. Yes, in case you are wondering, any band I listen to I make a separate playlist for them, and then put the bands in alphabetical order. Don't judge me, it just seems fairly easier for me to find what I want.

So here goes. If any of these bands interest you, please don't hesitate to comment and stuff. If you agree with any of these bands, tell me what your favorite song by them is.

3 Days Grace - Riot
    3 Doors Down - Here Without You
    3OH!3 - My First Kiss (feat. Ke$ha)
    Adam Lambert - For Your Entertainment
    A Day to Remember - All I Want
    Alesana - A Gilded Masquerade
    All American Rejects - Damn Girl
    All Time Low - Dear Maria, Count Me In
    Asking Alexandria - Final Episode (Let's Change the Channel)
    A Skylit Drive - Too Little Too Late
    Attack! Attack! - Stick Stickly
    Avenged Sevenfold - Nightmare
    Avion Roe - Who I Am
    Avril Lavigne - Complicated
    Black Veil Brides - Knives and Pens
    blessthefall - To Hell and Back
    Bring Me the Horizon - Suicide Season
    Bullet for my Valentine - Tears Don't Fall
    Creed - With Arms Wide Open
    Dead Mau5 - Superliminal
    Drowning Pool - Bodies
    Elena Siegman - The One
    Escape the Fate - Not Good Enough For Truth In Cliche
    Evanescence - My Immortal
    Evans Blue - This Time It's Different
    Eyes Set to Kill - Darling
    Falling In Reverse - I'm Not A Vampire
    Fit For Rivals - Damage
    Flyleaf - Fully Alive
    Green Day - Boulevard of Broken Dreams
    Hollywood Undead - We Are
    I Set My Friends on Fire - Ravenous, Ravenous Rhinos
    Lifehouse - You and Me
    Limp Bizkit - My Way
    Linkin' Park - Leave Out All the Rest
    Metallica - The Unforgiven
    My Chemical Romance - Dead!
    My Darkest Days - Sick Twisted Affair
    Never Shout Never - Can't Stand It
    Of Mice & Men - SECOND & SEBRING
    One Republic - All the Right Moves
    Panic! at the Disco - I Write Sins Not Tragedies
    Papa Roach - Getting Away With Murder
    Payable on Death (P.O.D) - Youth of the Nation
    Pierce the Veil - King for a Day (feat. Kellin Quinn)
    Red - Let It Burn
    Royal Hoax - Ticks Like a Timebomb
    The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus - Face Down
    Thousand Foot Krutch - Let the Sparks Fly
    Scary kids Scaring Kids - A Pistol To My Temple
    Sleeping with Sirens - Your Nickle Aint Worth My Dime
    Snow White's Poison Bite - Symphonies For the Damned
    Suicide Silence - The Price of Beauty
    The Fray - How to Save a Life
    The Ready Set - Give Me Your Hand [Best Song Ever]
    The Used - I Come Alive
    We Came as Romans - Intentions

Wow, that kind of killed me, ok, so now, there is a look on my few favorite selected bands and the songs I love the most by each band. Now, it is your turn. Let me see what you like!! Ahaa, that sounded creepy. Good, it was supposed to. Anyways, yea. that was me, what about you?

Do you agree with any of the bands?

If so, do you agree with the songs?

**EDIT**
    I am working on putting a link to each song. This might take a while, so be patient c:

**EDIT**
    Finished putting up all the lyric video links for each song. I am officially dead now x_X

Last edited: Mar 3, 2013
  2. Angel

Angel Lion Heart Staff Member Administrator

I don't listen to bands very often. But I'll comment on the ones that I've heard.

Green Day - Boulevard of Broken Dreams isn't too bad of a song. It's about a 6/10 by my standards. I like Wake Me Up When September Ends much better. I only know about 5-6 songs of theirs.

Linkin' Park - Leave out All the Rest. I believe that I heard it before. Hmm. I think it starts off calm during the verses then picks on the chorus which is good.

One Republic - All the Right Moves. Wow, you like this song too. I love this song! "Everybody knows, everybody knows where we're going! Yeah, we're going down!" Haha.

All American Rejects -D*mn Girl. I swear that song looks familiar. I think that it's about a girl taking advantage of a guy. I can't remember.

-----------------------------
    That's all the bands that I think; I know from your list. XD. Good taste though~

3. Kairi831

Kairi831 Active Member

I used to only listen to Holiday, Wake Me Up When September Ends and obviously, Boulevard of Broken Dreams, and then I just started listening to their other songs and started liking them more.

Yea, that would be it. I like the song and such, especially, like you said, the slow and then picking up beat.

Who wouldn't like that song? That song is addicting to me XD

I think that is what it is about. It was a really good song, no doubt.

-----------------------------
    Thank you! I only choose the best bands. HA!

4. Cameron

Cameron New Member

There's too many bands on this list that belong to some sub-genres of metal and rock that I've heard before, so it's not really fitting for my interests. And there's bunch of mainstream bands there which offer really nothing more than very, very simple chord progressions or bands that offer nothing that gets my blood pumping (ya know)... needs more experimental and out-of-ordinary bands so that I would even bother to listen the ones I've only heard once or never before. :p

Not judging, just doesn't fit for my tastes. There's one or two bands there that I've listened in the past (i.e. Limp Bizkit) but that's a loooooong time ago.

5. RealmoftheDragons

RealmoftheDragons New Member

All Amercian Rejects, Flyleaf, Of Mice and Men, OneRepublic, Linkin Park, Evanescence and A Day to Remember?
    I know a few more but I'll name them afterwards...

My favorite by All American Rejects is probably It Ends Tonight, that's an amazing song.
    My favorite by Flyleaf, I could hardly decide, but I quite like Missing.
    My favorite of Of Mice and Men would be Repeating Apologies or O.G. Loko.
    My favorite by OneRepublic is probably Secrets and Apologize.
    My favorite of Linkin Park, I really don't know, I like New Divide and Breaking the Habit.
    My favorite of Evanescence is My Immortal, so good choice.
    My favorite by A Day to Remember is no doubt You Should Have Killed Me When You Had the Chance.

You picked my favorite of RJA and Caraphernelia of PTV, because the lead singer of ADTR's in it. I know TDG and I really like Just Like You and The Fray's You Found Me, I did like GD but a lot less now.

I know half of the ones you named I just pointed out the ones that really caught my intention and listen/ed to.

6. Biosaber

Biosaber New Member

Nirvana-Smells like teen spirit
    Barenaked Ladies-One Week
    The Clash-London Calling