• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Heroes: A Brave New World [OOC & SU]

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Remedy, Jun 23, 2014.

1. Remedy

Remedy Remnant

So I had the idea of starting a Heroes roleplay.
    This is mainly to gauge interest and to see how many of you know Heroes.
    Wikipedia --> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heroes_(TV_series)
    ^^^ you can read a synopsis there. And if you haven't watched the show but want to join, while that's alright, I suggest at least watching a few episodes.

THERE ARE SPOILERS IN NEXT PARAGRAPH. AFTER THAT, YOU'RE GOOD.

So at the end of season 4 Claire obviously jumps off the Ferris Wheel revealing her powers to the world. Sylar is a changed man, and Noah Bennett is heartbroken. Tim Kring didn't leave us with much to go on other than that. SO, The story would mainly revolve about the after affects of Claire's decision, and how it impacted the world.

SPOILERS ARE DONE NOW

To do this role-play, there can be original and canon characters.

There are several canon characters I would see a need for; (More can be added, but these are the 'necessity'
    Claire Bennett
    Noah Bennett
    Sylar
    Peter Petrelli
    Hiro Nakamura

So that's five. Other than that they could all more than likely be original but we would definitely need some people to assume certain roles:

A head Political Power
    Hero (1-3)
    Villain (1-2)

And then any other characters you guys would want.

So as I said in my opening, this is mainly to gauge interest and to brainstorm as of right now. If an appropriate amount of interest is shown, I'll make a sign-up form/guide for you all to follow.

(As we brainstorm and gauge interest please tell me how many characters you would want to take on, and what characters you would like!)

2. Destiny

Destiny Guest

I'm going to move this to RP Didcussion since this isn't a SU.

As for the RP, I love super hero based RP's but I've never had a chance to watch Heroes, and it's a show I have on my to watch when I get free time, so I don't really want to just read and spoil it, but I guess for the RP I can

3. Remedy

Remedy Remnant

It's a definite must watch, and I wouldn't want you to spoil it for yourself >.<
    But I guess that's your decision to make haha

4. Moogle

Moogle Well-Known Member

didn't they like change the future a bunch of times? I watched the first two seasons, but never watched any more beyond the first of the third.

5. Remedy

Remedy Remnant

Yeah. Seasons one and two they are fighting to prevent the future that was prophesied or seen (by Isaac or Hiro... Etc.) Season 3 & 4 are more about protecting themselves. What makes it so fun and interesting is the intertwining of the characters lives and stories, and the continual blurred lines.