• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

help me, I'm stuck in final mix :(

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts 1' started by DareDaniel, Nov 27, 2013.

1. DareDaniel

DareDaniel New Member

So I've completed Tarzan's world (beated Clayton and got some new key from Tarzan), Hercules' world (killed cerberus) and Alice's world (she got kidnapped and I had to beat a final boss in the bizarre room before leaving that world), I don't think that I have anything else to do here. The thing is that I came back to transverse town where I got to meet Merlin after talking to Leon in the tunnels and now I don't know what I have to do next! I've seen some videos on youtube where the fairy godmothers gives you Simba but all I do when I talk to her is saying how worried she's sleeping beauty <_< I also talked with the guy in the acessory shop but nothing really happened and I've seen a video on youtube where he gives you some new parts to the gummie ship or something like that - I remember that someone talked about that in the Hercules world... but when I get there and talk to him he just asks what I want to buy or to sell...help :confused: