• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Halo: Relative Aids (Rated PG-13)

Discussion in 'Traditional' started by FON, Oct 30, 2012.

1. FON

FON A Lazy Comic Artist

Rated PG-13 for excessive violence, language, mild sexual references and gore)

Three More Days

Current Time: 14:48 Hours
    Date: July 27, 2552

A young man watched through the transparent window that revealed the four Spartans down in training room, fighting each other in a free for all battle. Luckily, they were not testing weapons, but merely physical combat. He focused his eyes on a spartan with yellow and light blue armor who was the one currently winning.

"Alright sis, kick their asses!" the young man said as he pumped his fist into the air, cheering for the winning Spartan. He was the younger brother of the winning Spartan known as Hannah, his name was Zac. He was almost done with his training to become a Spartan, already his sister became one not a few weeks ago. The yellow spartan down at the training arena was gracefully dodging many of the attacks like it was a dance. Her fighting style was fluid and seemed to be more of instinct, rather than quick thinking.

"Todd, I don't recall this being an open training session," a voice said. Zac turned his head and saw a spartan with grey armor. Zac quickly got off his seat and scrambled to his feet and stood tall and straight, "Geomar! I wasn't aware you were done with your mission, what brings you here?"

"I was here to inform Hannah that we need to get going, we were called on another mission," Geomar said as he entered the room, "We're you given authorization to watch this private training session?"

"Well... Hannah is my older sister, and I am training to be a Spartan, so I'm just watching the fight so I can learn how to be a better Spartan," Zac said,

"Zachary Todd, as a friend I understand, but as a Spartan, I'm afraid you must leave, if I recall, you have a final exam tomorrow," Geomar said as he walked gestured Zac out of the room. Zac did his best not to moan and walked through the door way. He then let out his moan and muttered to himself,

"Even though I'm not in school anymore I'm still taking tests and PE... can't wait to start killing aliens and driving those kickass jeeps,"