• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

GF Discussion

Discussion in 'Final Fantasy VIII' started by Kitty, Jan 30, 2008.

Favorite GF?

1. Quezacotl

10.0%
  2. Shiva

50.0%
  3. Ifrit

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Siren

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Bahamut

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Tonberry

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Pandemona

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Doomtrain

20.0%
  9. Eden

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. Other

20.0%
  1. Kitty

Kitty I Survived The BG Massacre Staff Member Administrator

Which summon was your favorite? How often did you use them? Discuss FFVIII's GFs here.

My favorite, and pretty much the only one I ever use, is Doomtrain. You can't beat him for putting the hurt on bosses.

GFs in this game were only good for blocking attacks and their abilities. Summoning them took forever and the animations were oftentimes stupid *coughBrotherscough*. That's my opinion anyway. What's yours?

2. Angel of Oblivion

Angel of Oblivion New Member

i really liked shiva cuz i luvd how she did the snap ^.^ and she waz the real strong girl GF so i liked her too cuz there r already strong guy GF ^-^''

but i like bahamut too but hes always strong no matter wat FF game u play ^-^' and there r lots of kinds of him too o.o

3. Kitty

None of the GFs were really that strong though. once you get to the point in the game when you get Bahamut, Eden, etc, your physical attacks and limits do much more damage than their chosen move.

4. Zenrot

Zenrot New Member

I like Quezacotl, just because you get him so early on.

5. Desert Warrior

Desert Warrior Well-Known Member

My favorites would be either Alexander, Shiva, or Diablo. Sadly, I didin't get far enough to get Bahamut or Eden.

6. Kitty

Who here managed to actually boost their summons up to max? I'm so damn slow I can barely get the score over 120. (Isn't max 225?) Quickly mashing buttons is not my strong point v_v

7. Desert Warrior

With Eden, the scene is long enough for people to easily get the power up to it's max.

8. Kitty

I guess I'm just special. But then, the animation was so long I usually just let my mind wander and forgot all about the button mashing.

9. Desert Warrior

That could explain alot.:D

10. NekoNeko

NekoNeko New Member

Shiva is my favorite. I Like Ifrit. i love ifrits reaction when i summoned Shiva in the fight at the Fire Cavern/Cave (reminds me of the ice cavern in FFIX)

i found the doomtrain complicated to find hehe...

Last edited: Jun 23, 2008
  11. RoxasZ4

RoxasZ4 New Member

my favorite would have to be diablo. i liked the fact that you had to defeat him to earn him as ur GF. and the fact that the stronger you got the stronger he got before you fought him.

12. Eaglewing

Eaglewing New Member

I liked either Diablo or Odin personally. Either that or Leviathan