• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Freaking Legend of Freaking Sol (The Freaking OOC)

Discussion in 'OOC and Sign Up' started by Nova, Jun 6, 2015.

1. Nova

Nova A Ghost Staff Member Administrator

This new template wont let me post the race and location guide so I'll just post a link to it here (P.S. Seriously my spelling in this thread is the shit. I'll fix it when I get a chance. Sorry about that.)

Anyway I made this RP originally here and then had to remake it twice after having to go inactive. But I know a lot of work went into it both times by not only myself but it's members (especially Become and Taboo Sho). So I decided to bring it back again (A freaking gain) And hopefully it is successful this time. And, to make sure, I will not be playing a main character this time. That's right, the goddess hero character is officially open. Without further talking here is the plot and make sure to click the link above to see the character and location guide to help with your character creation here.

Plot:
    It is the 25th anneversery of the prestegous school, Castle Town High School. It's the beginning of our main character's Senior Year of the school. Some already have their futures mapped out as protectors of Hyrle or moving on to higher education. But Odd things are beginning to happen around Hyrule and this year, even within the school, people are beginning to go missing and a strange darkness seems to be gripping all over Hyrule. Something evil is on it's way. And for some of them, the journy of a lifetime is about to begin. Wake up Hero of Courage, Open your eyes Hero of Wisdom. A storm of Absolute Power is on it's way and you are the only ones who can stop it. You are our only hope!

This RP will begin with the first day at Castle Town High School. I'm not mapping anything out other than that. If you've played any of the Zelda games, what comes next will be pretty self explanitory. The main plot will obviously be the journy of the goddesses chosen heroes and battle between them and the deamon lord. But it doesn't have to be the only plot. That's right, in this RP, I am not only allowing, but I am encouraging side plots. Just be within reason. :)

Template:
    Name:
    Role: (Triforce of Wisdom, Zelda's friend, etc, Student at Castle Town High School, etc...)
    Class: (FReshman, Sophomore, Junior, or Senior. Only required if a student.)
    Personality:
    Appearence: (Anime Photo Preferable)
    Description:
    Theme: (Optional)
    Weapons: (If Any. Acceptable Weapos Include: Swords, Guns-within reason-, Knives, Katana, Bow and Arrow, etc... depending on your characters race and nationality.)
    Abilities: (Magical or otherwise)
    Bio:
    Race/Nationality:
    Other Information:

Rules:
    1- God Modding: Don't do that shit. Look it up if you don't know what it is. It's freaking abnoxious and everyone will hate you for it.

2- Mary Sue Characters: If you are thinking about creating one in this RP, just go get hit by a bus and burn your head right now. We don't tolorate such nonsense up in this writing vicinity. Seriously, If I see any of this going on, your character will get brutally Murdered on the spot. It wont be pretty.

3- Spamming: It's rude and distracting to the flow of the RP. Don't do it. If you have something to say that isn't relivant to the story, say it in the OOC thread or over PM.

4- To make sure that I know you are reading these rules, write "My Character" in the "Title" Space of your post. If you are trying out for the Prince role write "Prince Application" Or "Wisdom Application" instead. If you are trying out for the main baddy, write "Deamon Lord Application"

5- Be Creative and have Fun: Most important Rule. Besides Mary Sue one.

6- Make your post as short or long as you want. As long as it's relivant, I don't really care.

Ok Guys. Looking forward to seeing your profiles. If you have any questions feel free to get in touch with me. :)

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 6, 2015
    Taboo Sho likes this.
  2. Taboo Sho

Taboo Sho The Math Emperor Staff Member Moderator Content Writer

SOOOOOOOOLLLLL!!!! Oh glorious days!

3. Nova

*Become Not remedy. Darn I don't know how to edit my posts on this new template. And yes, if you guys want to restart LOS I'm game.

4. Taboo Sho

I can finally use Ashe. Huzzah!

5. Nova

So Sho brought up the point that Jos is already kind of important to the plots you guys came up with. So I might actually keep her after all. We'll see. Anyway carry on.

6. NeRo

NeRo Your Supreme Lord And Savior Staff Member Administrator

Count me in!

Nova likes this.
  7. Become

Become Resident Tashian Staff Member Moderator Content Writer

Keep her. If you have to go away again someone else can pick her up. Besides, I'm obligated to bring back Eve. :)

8. Angel

Angel Lion Heart Staff Member Administrator

The Legend goes on. I'm in.

Taboo Sho likes this.
  9. NeRo

Think i'm gonna apply for the role of the prince!

10. Taboo Sho

That's Desert Warrior's position boss!

11. NeRo

I don't see any positions in the OP's main post that says anything is taken. So until i do. everything is fair game!

Also what's the power scaling like here exactly? and if you dont' have a tri-force what other outside sources of power can we get to bring our characters up to a decent level to fight against or alongside said players.

Taboo Sho likes this.
  12. Taboo Sho

True enough lol.

13. Taboo Sho

POWER PROFILE
    Name: Gerudo King- Ashe Dragmire

Race: Gerudo

Appearance:
    Spoiler
    Toggle Spoiler

Standing at 6 feet 8 inches, and weighing 300 pounds, The Gerudo King is argubably one of the largest people in Hyrule. He has relatively spiky short red hair and his skin is slightly less dark then most Gerudo. He always wears the Gerudo Crown Jewel wherever he goes.

He is also normally wearing the Armor of Kings, the armor his ancestors wore. *Picture Ganondorf's Ocarina of Time attire in the child portion* He also has his two handed sword strapped to his back.

His twin scimitars, Koume and Kotake are sheathed at his sides.(Koume on the left, Kotake on the right) the two blades can combine to form the Twinrova. An enchantment on the swords prevents any but the Gerudo from wielding them.

He's also always wearing the Sacred Spirit Gems around his neck.

Bio: The king of the desert, and its people. His childhood was spent suffering through the harsh tests of the Gerudo Training Grounds, which he mastered at the age of ten. Following his mastery of the Training Grounds, he began learning magic deep within the ancient temple of spirits. He spent eight years in the temple, and when he returned, he was crowned King of the Gerudo.

However, while he was in the temple, he read about the Gerudo past, including its former kings. It was here that he learned of the sacred triangle known as the Triforce. He returned to his people, full of questions. He received nothing but rumors and tales of corruption. However, he thoroughly searched the ancient archives within the desert and wherever else he could search.

He was certain, that he would find this Triforce, and with it, finally bring prosperity to the Gerudo people. He was sure that he wouldn't fall to corruption so easily. He would do what his ancestors failed to do, he would not fail.

The King's appearance is often brought up in gossip around Hyrule, and he's very much aware of it. Besides looking frighteningly similar to the former King of Evil, the aura of pride and power that constantly surrounds him lead many to believe that he is merely Ganondorf in disguise. However, those who have spent the time to get to know him disagree completely. He may look similar to his predecessor, but his desire for peace and prosperity for his people is far from the malicious ideals of Ganondorf Dragmire.

Personality: Far from benevolent, but also not malevolent either. He is a just man who puts his people above all else.

Towards his people, he is prone to harshly punish any who would break the laws of the Desert, or of Hyrule.

Since he swore fealty to the King of Hyrule a year ago he's been more or less hanging around Hyrule Castle. He has thought about ways to gain access to the libraries of Hyrule Castle in an attempt to further research the Triforce.

Abilities:
    Mastery of Fire and Ice magics
    Swordmaster
    *More with Triforce*

Weapon:Any blade type weapon(Usually carries a 2h Sword and two scimitars) and his fists. Also proficient in magic.
    He also has his army. They are his sword and shield as well.

Koume- The crowned king's Left Scimitar, and sister weapon to the Kotake. The blade is enchanted with powerful fire magic that can burn opponents to the bone. The left sheath's enchantment keeps the blade from burning as long as it remains sheathed.

Kotake- The crowned king's Right Scimitar, and sister weapon to the Koume. The blade is enchanted with powerful ice magic that can freeze opponents to the soul. The right sheath's enchantment from freezing anything as long as it remains sheathed.

The Twinrova- The legendary weapon of the Gerudo. The Twinrova is a combination of the twin scimitars Koume and Kotake. The weapon becomes even more devastating in this form, as the blades straighten, and both ends become empowered by the powerful fire and ice enchantments of the original two weapons. The weapon's length is approximately five and a half feet and the width of the blades becomes a foot each. The weapon is easier to wield then it looks. However, extended use of the weapon in this form can leave the wielder exhausted or worse, incapacitated. Prolonged use is not recommended.

Role: Power

Theme:

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 6, 2015
  14. Nova

Where Sol is important to the original plot as well, we may want to contact DW. But I am bringing back my Gerudo character as well. I wonder if we should collab with something the way Vox :)

And yeah I want this RP to have alot of side plots and alternate powers. This should be the most challenging adventure yet.

15. NeRo

oh joy! i'd love to collab on something with you! Send me a PM so we can go over the deets.

16. Become

Become Resident Tashian Staff Member Moderator Content Writer

Power scaling should just be built on what the games established. Zelda isn't really known for having world-bustin individuals. Everyone always needs items and ritual to make anything catastrophic. I prefer to use Ganondorf collapsing his castle in OoT as a standard for about how much sheer damage a character can do.

17. NeRo

Yea i just about figured as much, i just wanted to know what was up and how cray i could get up in here!

18. Desert Warrior

Desert Warrior Well-Known Member

He is welcome to apply for the position. If we both apply and his profile is deemed better than mine, then I would much rather he be chosen over myself. I have always been a believer in the better character being chosen. Since there is no rule or anything about a first-come-first-served when applying for characters, I see no reason stopping both of us from applying.

With that being said, perhaps I should apply for the villain spot as well ;)

Nova likes this.
  19. NeRo

Ah Gosh, You good guy DW you can have it then :)

Desert Warrior and Nova like this.
  20. Nova

Vox, I'll msg you when I get home :) and add you to the group chat about the to.