• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Final Fantasy Trading Card Game

Discussion in 'Final Fantasy' started by EtherealSummoner, Aug 23, 2012.

Would This Card Game Be Good in Other Countries?

1. Yes. It looks interesting.

3 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. Nah. It won't work.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

Did anyone else ever heard of this? I never did and when I read on this, I was excited because it is similar to some card games. -_- The only thing that sucks is that it is only sold in Japan...but I might be wrong on that part and I think that this game can go big in other countries don't you agree?

Attached Files:

2. Napoléon

Napoléon Kuroko Fangirl

I've never heard of Final Fantasy Trading Card games either up until now. Then again, they have card games for everything these days so it doesn't shock me or come as a complete surprise.

I personally think it looks interesting. I used to be awesome at Pokémon and Yu-Gi-Oh back in the day and the cards look very similar to those ones, so it wouldn't be an overly complicated game. I think it could be big in other countries for that reason, especially since the Final Fantasy franchise has a large fanbase. There would be lots of people to play with and it would be cool to try and collect your favourite characters.

Too bad if it's only sold in Japan.

3. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

I actually find them quite interesting if you ask me. XD This is my favorite card.

[​IMG]

Name: Shantotto
    CP Cost: 6
    Position: Backup
    Title: Mage
    Description: When Shantotto comes into play, all Forwards are removed from play. While Shantotto is on the Field, she has the attribute of all elements except Light and Dark.

When I read her ability, I was like "SWEETNESS! Great way to be annoying!". I also read the rules and I thought that it is interesting... but I don't know how cp works though.