• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Final Fantasy Music

Discussion in 'General Final Fantasy' started by Kit, May 27, 2011.

1. Kit

Kit New Member

This is about as generic as you can get when it comes to a thread. Let's spice it up by having you pick just one from each of two categories: vocals, and no vocals. Mine, for example:

Favorite with Vocals: Redemption, by the one and only Gackt

Favorite with no Vocals: To Zanarkand, from Final Fantasy X. A beautiful piano piece.

2. ADogX

ADogX R.I.P. Captain Unohana

Favorite Vocals: Final Fantasy V11-Sephiroth's theme

Favorite With No Vocals: Movement In Green-Final Fantasy X Theme.

3. Moogle

Moogle Well-Known Member

W/ Vocals - None. I haven't really found one I liked.

W/Out Vocals - Pretty much the entirety of the FFII soundtrack. If I had to play favorites, it would be the Esper Battle theme.

4. Kitty

Kitty I Survived The BG Massacre Staff Member Administrator

Favorite w/ vocals: Most of the vocal music doesn't leave much of an impression on me. The most epic is probably the Aria di Mezzo Caraterre, from the opera in FFVI, though I don't know that I've ever heard it sung properly (the game just showed the text and had little beeps if I remember rightly). Besides that, I liked "Melodies of Life" from FFIX and "Otherworld" and "Suteki da ne" from X. The rest of the vocal music I can remember ranges from OK to crappy.

Favorite w/out vocals: This is a lot harder to choose. I guess I'll go with either "To Zanarkand" (X) or "Aerith's Theme" (VII), though I love so much of the music I could really name entire soundtracks.

5. Rogue-9

Rogue-9 New Member

One Winged Angel!!