• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius Introduces NieR: Automata

Discussion in 'Final Fantasy' started by Angel, Aug 17, 2017.

1. Angel

Angel Lion Heart Staff Member Administrator

Angel submitted a new blog post

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius Introduces NieR: Automata
    [​IMG]

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius introduces NieR: Automata. From August 11 - 24, fan favorites such as 2B, 9S, 21O, and Adam join the roster of units while A2 and Eve join as global characters. During the limited time event, players can battle waves of machines and familiar NieR: Automata bosses and collect material for crafting armor and medals in-exchange for in-game rewards. In addition, from August 9 through 18, a special summer package can be purchased once a day for 400 Lapis. This bundle contains in-game items as much as 50% off, which includes a Rare Summon Ticket, Magic Key, NRG (stamina) and more.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius X NieR: Automata

[gallery columns="6" exclude="9224"]

2. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

Oh? You play Brave Exvius too @Angel ? Thought I was the only one.

3. me4lingual

me4lingual Active Member

I managed to get all but Eve during the event, but I only use 2B now in my party. I personally enjoyed how the event brought players together for a common goal of defeating the boss, because his HP was so high as his level increased.