• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

FFXIII-2 Music

Discussion in 'Final Fantasy XIII-2' started by EtherealSummoner, Jun 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

In case that all of you have not heard, Square-Enix is coming out with a brand, new sequel, FFXIII-2. Do not start thinking that this sequel would be like FFX-2. All information about the game, I will post later. Anyways, there are some music of FFXIII-2 that has been released and to tell you the truth, the sound is dreamy. Please listen from the battle music onwards. Oh. Make sure that you are listening to the right music. Some of the fans have been making fanmade versions (Which is good and are also nice to hear) but they are not the music that the company had made so do not go to another video and assume that the music that yo are hearing is the original. The links that I have put here are the official music that Square-Enix has made until further notice.

YouTube - ‪FINAL FANTASY XIII-2 : BATTLE THEME *SUPER EXTENDED*‬‏

YouTube - ‪Final Fantasy XIII-2 - Espionage Mission‬‏

YouTube - ‪Final fantasy XIII-2 - Original Soundtrack [OFFICIAL] - SQUARE ENIX‬‏

2. ADogX

ADogX R.I.P. Captain Unohana

I like them all. The first one's my favorite. Read the Uploader Comments on the second. The guy said that the soundtrack was his own

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.