• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

FF on iPad

Discussion in 'Final Fantasy I-VI' started by Amikoneko, Mar 6, 2011.

1. Amikoneko

Amikoneko New Member

Anyone got FF 1/2 for the iPad/iPhone?

What do people think of it? I have it and so far not sure what I think. I've not played much but Im finding it a little hard to move through...

2. Moogle

Moogle Well-Known Member

I don't see why everybody is complaining about the controls for FFI. I am doing just fine. I, personally, love the games. I find FFI's magic system much more appealing than the magic system in III

3. Amikoneko

Amikoneko New Member

I don't mind the controls, it's just the price of Phoenix down and I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do... Maybe I missed something at the beginning. I'll start again...

4. Moogle

Moogle Well-Known Member

I don't need phoenix down. I've got a responsible white mage. Phoenix down you can get much more easily after the first one or two dungeons.

5. Amikoneko

Amikoneko New Member

Yeah I'm not even that far. I just die pretty much as soon as I leave the castle at the beginning! But I have spent all my money on potions, might invest in some PD this time!

6. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

-_- I never owned a ipad or phone and I am so glad that I did not. It wouldn't feel right to play your favorite game series on a electronic talking device and all of us are so accustomed to the larger game systems.

7. ADogX

ADogX R.I.P. Captain Unohana

i never buy products from Apple. if i want to play FF 1 and 2, i'll buy the PSP versions -_-

8. Rogue

Rogue Member

Sorry for the bump...but mobile gaming seems to only be getting bigger and bigger, isn't it? (;