• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Favorite Digimon

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by EtherealSummoner, Jun 30, 2012.

1. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

I just know that SOMEONE has to have a childhood Digimon that they favored after. I just know it! My favorite has to be Patamon and Palmon way before Gatomon came into the picture. They always did entertain me. Palmon looking all cutesy and prickly but then become a buffed-up manly woman cactus when she evolves... WITH BOXING GLOVES! And Palmon... stuck as a flying bat-pig until he finally took on his role against Devimon. Cannot deny those two.

Attached Files:

2. Angel

Angel Lion Heart Staff Member Administrator

I really like Shoutman from the newer Digimon.
    Digimon Xros Wars

I bet that I'ma like Gumdramon too.

But from the older Digimon. Agumon and Veemon

3. Taboo Sho

Taboo Sho The Math Emperor Staff Member Moderator Content Writer

[​IMG]

This guy right here... Total Badass.In every Digimon gme I have (that contains him) I striv to collect Malomyotismon. It's my goal in each one lol

4. Akirus

Akirus New Member

[​IMG]

EmperorGreymon from Digimon Frontier. i really like anyway evolution with greymon in it. well...except the ones from data squad lol

5. EtherealSummoner

6. OMGItzHaddaway

OMGItzHaddaway New Member

I always thought Leomon from the original first season was the coolest. I didn't even know they were still making new series! It'll probably never be as good as the first two seasons though, hahah.

[​IMG]

7. EtherealSummoner

Leomon was great as a support ally, especially in Digimon Tamers. Felt bad for Jeri though after she lost him.

8. Napoléon

Napoléon Kuroko Fangirl

My favourite Digimon of all time is Agumon; Ty's Digimon. He was so cute when he was a baby dinosaur (resembled a t-rex). His evolved form Greyman was also pretty sick looking ^_^

I also really liked Patamon, the pig-batlike creature. Summoner may actually remember that one because I used to always get signatures with him back in 2009 ~

Yeah, I thought the first two were the best. Some events of later seasons seemed rather odd to me.