• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Favorite Character

Discussion in 'Final Fantasy VII' started by Kitty, Jan 30, 2008.

Fave character?

1. Cloud

40.5%
  2. Barret

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Tifa

10.1%
  4. Aerith

2.5%
  5. Red XIII

2.5%
  6. Cait Sith

1.3%
  7. Yuffie

8.9%
  8. Vincent

13.9%
  9. Sephiroth

12.7%
  10. Other

7.6%
  1. Kitty

Kitty I Survived The BG Massacre Staff Member Administrator

Who's it gonna be?

Aerith for me. She was such a nice, cheerful character. And her limits are the best ever. I was so damned disappointed when I couldn't use Great Gospel anymore.

Edit: Shit, I forgot Cid in the poll. Oops.

He's tied with Aerith as my favorite, even though I completely forgot about him until just this second. Old guys in FFs are tough, and I have a soft spot of gruff, trash-talking dudes.

Last edited: Feb 20, 2008
  2. Zenrot

Zenrot New Member

It has to be cloud =( Yeah yeah, i guess I'm a fanboy >.<

3. EbeneezerAl

EbeneezerAl New Member

I voted for other, and in this case, other is Cid. while I never used him in battle, except for that brief period where he was the party leader, I love the character. I love the crude spacer guy who cusses everyone out over tea. Not to mention his music rocks.

4. Kitty

Kitty I Survived The BG Massacre Staff Member Administrator

^Yeah, it's an awesome theme. I oughta edit the poll and take Cait Sith out and put the Captain in instead. No one will vote for it anyway.

And I just remembered another reason why Cid rocks. When he kicks that dumbass in Rocket Town who tells all those puns and knocks him on his ass, that always makes me laugh. Mean guys are hilarious.

5. Tifa_03

Tifa_03 New Member

I of course choose Tifa. She fights wicked good.

6. Kairi008

Kairi008 New Member

I choose Yuffie. I love her personality and she is very cheerful!!

7. Tifa

Tifa New Member

Mine are Tifa and Sephiroth.

8. Nearosaki

Nearosaki New Member

yuffie, she my favorite final fantasy charecter ever, shes sooo happy, n hyper, hehe<3 her ^.^
    i actauly modeled my gameing name after her, its Yuff taken from Yuffie ^.^
    <3

9. Terra

Terra (Previously RoxasXRiku)

Cloud all the way.

10. ;)Tifa, she's hot and she'll beat the crap out of you.( My kind of girl )

11. Ruxath

Ruxath New Member

Cloud, because attitude-wise we are very (very) similar (moreso in Advent Children..)
    Its a hard choice though, Tifa is tied with Cloud in my mind.

12. Chocobo Dyl

Chocobo Dyl New Member

Sephiroth cos of style.

13. mcslikk2

mcslikk2 New Member

Cloud

THE BEST CHARACTER OF ALL OF SQUARE ENIX! (besides Sora of course lol)

14. JIMMER45KHB

JIMMER45KHB New Member

Sephiroth

Class/Job Top ranking SOLDIER officer
    Weapon Masamune

Sephiroth (セフィロス, Sefirosu?)

He is my Favorite Character of all time mister bada##

15. YRPgrls <3

YRPgrls <3 New Member

Tifa for me. Her fighting is awesome.

16. rencoinfreak

rencoinfreak Banned

zack... 'cause he's pretty cool and had a dream of becoming a hero. Also he went though a lot by losing his friend Angeal, fought with monsters, fought with Sephiroth, made a promised to Aerith that he'll come back and took care of Cloud.. He died and gave all his honor and dreams to cloud. it really inspired me.

17. Angel of Oblivion

Angel of Oblivion New Member

cloud is the best!!! no one will ever surpass is cuteness or his coolness ^.~ hes the greatest dude in the world of gaming ^-^ <3

18. Kit

Kit New Member

Vincent Valentine. Cloud was wimp before Zack, and a bada** afterwards. Vincent was a bada** even before he was physically and emotionally screwed up by Hojo (that b******), and afterwards he just came out of it as more of a bada**.

19. Default_User

Default_User New Member

Sephiroth...
    has the looks, he's smart, intelligent (too bad he didn't realise sooner that Jenova wasn't his mother) the strenght, patience, style...
    everything, the perfect character

and i love the part in Nibelheim when we can use him as a fighter.... heeeell, he's great! sure, in the end Cloud does more damage, but he doesn't make the sound Sephiroth does when moves the sword =P

20. Desert Warrior

Desert Warrior Well-Known Member

I would say Zack. I like Zack over Cloud because Cloud tried to become Zack and didn't even know it. And Zack even gave up his own life to save Cloud's, which is something you don't see everyday.