• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Favorite Character

Discussion in 'Final Fantasy VIII' started by Kitty, Jan 30, 2008.

Fave character?

1. Squall

40.6%
  2. Rinoa

12.5%
  3. Selphie

9.4%
  4. Zell

15.6%
  5. Irvine

3.1%
  6. Quistis

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Seifer

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Edea

3.1%
  9. Laguna

6.3%
  10. Other

9.4%
  1. Kitty

Kitty I Survived The BG Massacre Staff Member Administrator

Who's yours?

Mine's gotta be Squall. He had a very relatable personality (to me at least), he wasn't hard on the eyes, and his limits destroyed all. What's not to like?

Honors to Rinoa, probably my favorite female character of all. She had a sweet personality and her limits (both of them) were strong.

Last edited: Jan 30, 2008
  2. Riku

Riku New Member

Hmmm

Rinoa, didn't play the whole game, but it inpress me the most.

3. Zenrot

Zenrot New Member

Irvine was awesome, I liked how he was the only one who knew the truth, and his sharpshooting is amazing.

4. Zerieth

Zerieth Head Game Reviewer

Zell was just always in you face. Reminds me of someone. Hmm. Oh yeah, me.

5. Kairi008

Kairi008 New Member

This game i didn't really know but probably Squall and Selphie i guess

6. EbeneezerAl

EbeneezerAl New Member

I haven't played this game in a while, and didn't have much luck with it when I did. But from what I recall, I remember liking Selphie. She was cheerful, but not to an annoying degree like so many other characters of the type.

7. Lady Sora

Lady Sora New Member

Laguna

He's handsome and he got a good weapon. <3

8. Tifa_03

Tifa_03 New Member

I chose Selphie. She isnt annoying like some characters in other games and she is very cheerful

9. Magna87

Magna87 New Member

Mine would be Squall since that his character changes are drastic. From a quiet introvert to a responsible leader and a caring friend.

10. Angel of Oblivion

Angel of Oblivion New Member

my favorite waz zell!! cuz i luvd how he waz so strong and fought like a man ^.^ and i luvd his personality and i waz sooo annoyed that the summons wouldnt get along with him >.< .... xD

zell rocks though ^.~

11. Default_User

Default_User New Member

I absolutly love Edea... or in this case, Matron. Have the courage to install at least 6 kids in her home? Pretty, kind... And a good fighter, as well =)

she helped me a lot... I like to be with her, I don't know... I really like her.

12. Desert Warrior

Desert Warrior Well-Known Member

I would have to say either Squall cause I like the main character, or Irvine, cause he seems pretty cool.

13. Kyuu

Kyuu your worst nightmare.

Mine are Zell, he's so energetic and I like his face and hair... :D And... Irvine, he's so cool and I like the way he fights.

14. RoxasZ4

RoxasZ4 New Member

zell is deffinitly my favorite character in this game. i like the tatto he has on his face. he had me entertained though the whole game. he had a funny a$$ personality.

15. Eaglewing

Eaglewing New Member

Its close between Squall, Zell and Irvine. I liked them all, but it would have to be Squall.

16. twistedmage

twistedmage New Member

mine is without a doubt Squall. by the time i go to the 4th disc, he was a lvl100. and i had his ultamite weapon in the 1st disc. that was really hard to do. i just barely got it before i moved to the 2nd disc. i would like to see them remake the game for the PS3, the graphics would be freakin awsome.

17. PaintedDragon

PaintedDragon New Member

Squall for all the reasons you already named. Laguna's my second fave, though - he's so hilarious. C:

18. ryoko126

ryoko126 New Member

I've always been a Laguna fan. Not only is he pretty close to my own age, I tend to fall for the goofball anime/game characters. Ryoga Hibiki is the best example in his personality.

19. sutumuadong147

sutumuadong147 New Member

Sqall LionHeart. He is so powerful and more... I like him because his gunblade " Lion Heart" . It looks so different with anyswords I ever seen.

20. Biosaber

Biosaber New Member

Doom train