• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Favorite and Least Favorite Voices

Discussion in 'Final Fantasy X' started by Kitty, Sep 1, 2012.

1. Kitty

Kitty I Survived The BG Massacre Staff Member Administrator

Judging by the least favorite characters thread, I think there's some discussion for this topic. XD Which character's voice did you like the most? Which did you hate? And why?

My favorite voice is Auron's. He had a very masculine and bad ass voice. I also really liked Lulu's voice. She had a soft, sexy but also sometimes motherly voice. It fit her well. And I also think Seymour's voice fits him very well. It gives me chills, it's so creepy.

I think I've made it clear in the least favorite characters thread that I don't care for Wakka or Tidus' voices, so I won't harp on that here, though viewing clips on youtube today reminded me again of just how whiny Tidus is (and in scenes where he really shouldn't sound so shrill). I also dislike Shelinda's voice. She was kind of high pitched and whiny. Cid's voice also felt out of place and had an odd accent.