• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Dungeons & Dragons

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by Betty Boop, Jun 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Betty Boop

Betty Boop New Member

This table-top game started it all 30 years ago. On a somber note, the creator recently passed away.
    On a cheery note, the new edition looks good so far. Computer games are great, but ever since I found my Dad's old D&D stuff when I was a little girl I knew it was special. The fact that it gets people together to eat food and talk is great. The Online version looks sweet, but the social aspect of the game is what makes it so endearing.

I also wonder if anyone here would be interested in starting a D&D circle/club/whatever on this site. One of the Staff members could be Dungeon Master.

2. LDC1121

LDC1121 New Member

Dungeons and Dragons has to be one of the oldest computer games, yet it is still a classic! I haven't played it before but my older brother did when he was younger and if he liked it then I'm sure I'll like it too! So yea I'd be interested in starting some sort of club like thing!

3. Yeah, I actually play it. That stuff is so addictive. Hey um boop, um, do you want to go on my Roleplay? Called Big Brother: Kingdom Hearts ver. The very first funny canon roleplay. Please? I still wait for other people for your Dragon Necks Tournament roleplay.

4. Desert Warrior

Desert Warrior Well-Known Member

Have you ever seen the D&D movie or arcade game?

5. LDC1121

LDC1121 New Member

There was a movie?! I've heard of the arcade game though!

6. Betty Boop

Betty Boop New Member

I have seen the old TV cartoon. The kids never left that land. I love reading on that Jump the Shark site. One of the users said they were lucky to be spared the post-new MTV generation. :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.