• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Dream~

Discussion in 'Poetry and Lyrics' started by Master Sora, Aug 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Master Sora

Master Sora Kingdom Key

Dream

I was thinking of you last night. In the darkest night, I was resting in my bed, dreaming of us

together and talking about our personal thoughts. Having fun in the twilight, settling at the

beach, playing through a grassy field, and adventuring through a Mystical Forest. Staring at

the sun that starts to disappear as the shining stars beamed from the dark universe. We hold

on to each other and press our lips together hard, with such love and passion. We hold on to

each other like the sun holds our world. Our Hearts. Never letting go~

Last edited: Sep 7, 2009
  2. WayToTheDawn

WayToTheDawn New Member

This is very good

I like how it's short and sweet but still very profound. Great use of imagery

3. Master Sora

Master Sora Kingdom Key

The Light~

The Light

My hear has been rusted. No longer gold, since it has been infected by fear and loneliness.

Walking into nothingness, I cry, I beg, I beat myself up, but 1 thing I will never do is give up.

There's only 1 thing that will help me from the darkness, the sparking light that would polish

my heart. In the darkness, I found an angel from the heavens. The one that would guide me

to happiness, faith, hope, and love. Your my guiding angel~

4. Master Sora

Master Sora Kingdom Key

Thanks a lot :D. I'm kind of a beginner at poetry lol

5. Master Sora

Master Sora Kingdom Key

Heart Within~

Heart Within

Every time I think about you, my heart keeps skipping a beat. I can't live without you. I'm in

love with you so much as deep as the Atlantic ocean can dive through. Your face, your eyes.

Your body, your mind. But what I love most is your heart, because every time it beats. It''s

calling my name~

6. WayToTheDawn

WayToTheDawn New Member

really? it's really good you shud write more or post more

7. Master Sora

Master Sora Kingdom Key

Saving it For you~

Saving It For You

I know. Sometimes we fight, sometimes we doubt each other. But what we can't disagree is

how our hearts beat for one another. We fear that we might walk away from each other as we

turn away and think. We know we can't resist, my body needs to touch yours...feel..grasp the

pressure of our love. You may think that I don't care about you at all, but have you still

realized that I'm still here? By your side to protect you. No matter what the odds of things

trying to break us apart. I won't allow it. My heart is burning in pain, sacrificing itself for your

heart, your love bringing it back to life to last forever with you. There's no one else that can

save it. I'm saving all my love for you~

8. Master Sora

Master Sora Kingdom Key

I am lolz xD

9. Master Sora

Master Sora Kingdom Key

Come on guys..You can leave some comments if you want..Bad or good..It's ok, or any help to make me improve??

10. Plasmos

Plasmos Plasmos

Don't Multi Double Post.

I'm deleting the middle post. And your poem is okay, work on your spelling and sentence structure.

11. Master Sora

Master Sora Kingdom Key

I didn't multi double post. I had these all separated, but a mod put them all together in 1 thread....and..all my spelling is right..I'm pretty sure o.o

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.