• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Dissidia 012 Labyrinth

Discussion in 'Dissidia: Final Fantasy' started by EtherealSummoner, May 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

Has anyone of you ever tried out the labyrinth? I did but it is ridiculously hard. Well, it is easy at the beginning but since I almost never lose with card luck, it is utter supreme with my card luck at five. Still, this is an easier way for me to earn some items without me trying to buy some items. What do all of you have to think about the labyrinth? I tend to use Yuna and Prishe in this.

2. Desert Warrior

Desert Warrior Well-Known Member

Fail. 90% of the items you find in the labyrinth you don't keep. Unless it has the weird tent symbol next to it (Which, by the way, is only with equipment and not accessories), you cannot keep the items you find. Which means if you manage to find Scarletites, Electrums, or anything like that you will not be able to keep them.

As for myself I've gotten to floor 35 or so. And I use whoever I feel like using.

3. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

??? Huh? Are you sure? I was able to keep items that had the weird fire symbol/camp thing on them and I even was able to keep a oaken pole or a cypress pole. The only thing I cannot keep are the accessories or the summons.

4. Desert Warrior

Desert Warrior Well-Known Member

I already mentioned that, as seen above.

Which makes gathering items in the Labyrinth absolutely useless. Especially for me since I already have some of the best equipment, and almost half of the Lvl. 100 Exclusives, so gathering the equipment I can keep is pointless.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.