• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Digimon Generations: Rise of the Deva Kings

Discussion in 'Canon Roleplays (IC)' started by NeRo, Sep 7, 2012.

1. NeRo

NeRo Your Supreme Lord And Savior Staff Member Administrator

[​IMG]
    Digimon Music[Season Two] - YouTube <<Listen to this while you read

Digimon: monsters who are born in the digital world. Although they're made up of data, they can also cry, laugh, and fight like we do. They're our important friends! Let's gather up as many teammates as we can! Come along with us in our adventure through this world!

The Story
    Years have passed, it has been years since the 2nd Digiwar took place. The human world has been left in peace and tranquil times have been had. The digital world has seen a time of peace unseen since it crossed paths with the human world. Times are prosperous for everyone...Or so it may seem for now.
    There has been a large rift caused opening the thread to the Dark World. 4 individuals stood at the gate. They have begun to stir terror in the Digital World. among younger and older Digimon all that is known as that they are called The Four Deva Kings
    It has yet again time to call upon the power of the Digidestined to fight this scourge. Will you be Chosen to save the fate of The Digiworld and possible YOUR world as well.
    -------------------------------------

It was a warm day on the sunny shores of the beach where the Boy dorm's were located. A young boy Sat on balcony adjusting his glasses reading a book. It was a early morning classes werent set to start for another hour. Early studying was a daily routine for him. " I should probably make my way to the campus.." He mumbled under his breath. closing the book leaving the bookmark slid into its casing. strudding around the room adjusting his tie as he reached the door. Sliding his feet into both shoes. as he opened the door he swiftly grabbed his class rep jacket from the hook on the wall.

" Jordan and Shiori i'm going to assume you are both already awake..." as he started to walk to the campus. he usually met them as he walked out the door's of his dorm around this time." Lets get another day started i suppose..."
    -----------------------------------

A voice rung out througout the DigiWorld. " It is time to summon them once they have all converged onto one place....they will take upon there Destiny.."

2. FON

FON A Lazy Comic Artist

Zac woke up late, shirt and vest untucked, toast in his mouth, and his back pack unzipped a bit as he ran to class. Rarely was the inventor ever late, when he was, he panicked. He ran towards the campus, panting a bit dropping some crumbs as he tried to eat and run. He tucked in his neck tie, he didn't typically where the blazer, but wore a vest insted, mainly because he preferred a best to a blazer. He didn't have time to admire the beautiful beach near the dorms, in fact he rarely did.

"I'm late, I am dead meat!" Zac muttered with his mouthful of food, "If I don't get there soon I'm screwed!" he kept runnning running through the next set of dorms, but he was focused on his forward direction he collided with another student, Alix. He fell as a few papers flew into the air. He got up quickly and grabbed his papers, "I am so sorry!" he said not looking at the student,

Last edited: Sep 7, 2012
  3. Vor

Vor Princess Eater

The Girl got up with a start as her alarm clock rang. She got up out of her bed and pullled her drapes open to see outside. It was a normal, peaceful, and sunny day. The Girl walked over to her closet and found her light green dress top that she adored. Then she found her blue skirt that was a bit wrinkled, but she decided to wear it. She put her dad's last gift, a purple barette in her orange hair. After that, she found the lunch her mother packed for her, put it in her bookbag, and went into her mother's room to see Precious. When she entered the room, Precious got off the floor and started to meander towards her. Precious licked her hand and rolled over, But the girl headed over to the sleeping figure, her mom.

"Hi sweetie, you're going to leave to go to school?" Her mom asked, barely awake.

"Yes mom, see you this afternoon" The girl said, putting her bookbag on her back

"Okay Sodina, just be safe walking to school" Her mom said

"Okay, bye!" and with that, Sodina went out the front door of her house and began to walk to school. Along the way, she saw a boy run into another one, but disregarded it, it didn't bother her, and she just wanted to get to school. She wanted to get the day over with and come home to play with her dog. She reached the school gate and waited by the entrace, classes didn't start for another hour, so she decided to wait until they did start and then she sat down at the gate, waiting for the gate to open.

4. NeRo

Alix Fell dropping his books as he was bumped into by another student. Standing up sweeping the dust off of him. Alix wasn't to keep on meeting new people so he tried to avoid conversation as much as possible " Yea..i.i..its fine don't worry about it..." He picked up his books and started to walk off to the Campus He noticed a very cute girl who he had seen before in classes sitting at the gate. He was aware she knew he was class Representative but he choice to keep his words to himself so he waited for Shiori and or Jordan. Looking at his watch he noticed it was a hour before classes were to begin. " I may have to leave without them today..."

5. FON

FON A Lazy Comic Artist

Zac was unable to hear, by the time he picked up his papers, he was off, heading to the school gate. He kept running, tripping a few times, tucking in his clothes andretying his shoes. He was in a full panic, trying to get to school. He was almost at the gate. He starts to slow down, feelin tired, he pushed himself to much to be here on time. As he stopped, his hands were on his knees while he breathed heavily. He looked and saw a girl also waiting, he didn't look at her for long though.

6. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

Digimon World 3/2003 OST - A.O.A. - YouTube

"Now to activate the first move. Benko Gambit." On a peaceful island where the Lalamons, Leafmons, Pafumons and other nature-digimons played, they were under the protection of a Lilymon. All of them were in harmony as they welcome other visiting digimons. As they saw a vast boat out on the sea, they stood there. They were wondering as to what it was and why it is so large with weapons. As the boat hit the shores, the bridge fell down on the beach. The small digimon were in awe as to who it could be. Soon, a group of Candlemon surrounded a lady in armor as she carried her staff, walking elegantly onto the battle field. "Benko Gambit attack, activate. Capture them. We must make the first move to win a game of war."

7. Destiny

Destiny Guest

"Hey, stranger." A voice spoke up. A girl with blonde hair spoke from behind Alix. She was dressed in her school uniform, but somethings were altered, that being converse on her feet, how her hair was done, a tie not required for girls hung loosely on her.

"So... how are you?" She asked. The girl was tall and had bright blue eyes. She had an almost rough appearance, she looked a little tough, but she also looked very nice or for in better terms "hot" but it doesn't matter. She's not interested in the guys of her school, she didn't have any other friends but Alix and Jordan. Alix was her best friend though.

8. FON

FON A Lazy Comic Artist

Zac took off his back pack and fixed himself up more since he had some time. He bushed off himself and tucked his clothes I better, and replaced his back back around his back, and then fixed his tie. He sighed in relief as he waited for the gate to open.

"Even worse than being late? Being early..." Zac muttered to himself.

9. NeRo

Alix jumped up out of shock. " Ri...come on you know i don't like surprises. " Alex said in a somber tone. He looked at her for a moment " You look very pretty today Ri." Walking torwards the gate it began to open ushering in the students. Some students lived off campus and some lived in the on campus dormitories people were walking around heading to there seperate classes.

" All students are required to come to the main hall for the new class shceduling" A voice over the intercom spoke out.

" Ahh...today we get our new assignments? Strange i think" It was unorthodox for the dean to not tell the class rep of such changes. People were all confused as they made there way to the main hall. on the bulletin Board were everyones names listed in what new Home class they were in.

Class 2-C
    Alix
    Shori
    Jordan
    Katia
    Sodina

Class 2-A
    Zac
    Aire
    Sasori

-----

" Ri..i'll be back i need to speak with the dean about these aburpt changes..." he said sternly and walked towards the main office. Knocking on the door of the Dean of students.
    " Come in"
    Walking in Alix stood at attention . " Sir why the sudden change of classes and in such a strange order. "
    The Dean had a look on his face that was hard to asertain. " A man came to me this morning and suggested that it would be in the schools...and your best interest that this be changed. I can not speak on it further.You may leave sir." The dean pushed him out of the room without letting Alix have a response. He walked back to the main hall looking at Shiori. " Something seems off... and i don't know what it is. i guess we should report to our class..."

10. FON

FON A Lazy Comic Artist

Zac walked to his class room. With the classrooms change abruptly, be had to reconfigure things. Infact, he was even about to make at least a friend in his last class, but this sudden change screwed it up. He sighed and trudged to his class. "Main...I just want one friend...just one...I'm tired of being awkward around people..." Zac muttered.

11. Vor

Vor Princess Eater

Sodina saw that the gate was opened and the other kids were going inside. She trotted along behind them, to only hear an announcment come on saying that all students should report to the main hall to find out their class assignment. She went to where she believed the main hall was and was infact right. As she checked the board, many other students were checking out the board, some were leaving to other places, others were heading to their classrooms. Sodina grabbed her bag and headed to her classroom, 2-C, Wondering who her teacher was, and what would this person be like?

12. Angel

Angel Lion Heart Staff Member Administrator

On a wall not to far from the school, he sat higher than all the rest which in fact placed others beneath his feet. As the people passed, they beheld peculiarly at the boy which was returned by a browbeat stare. "This is how the world should be". he rambled to himself. His position was fixated that one leg dangled and the other stood erect on the wall. Realizing the passing of time, he tightened the strings of his New Rock Boots and leaped from the exterior that was currently occupied. The bound was quite a jump but there does not seem to be any recoil. Without hesitation, he continued his advancement towards the school. The day was as any other day, warm and sunny, as if the weather climate mattered to him. Eventually, he had arrived at the generously proportioned, gleaming gate of his school. The glare that the gate reflected confirmed that it was indeed a sunny day.

Last edited: Sep 8, 2012
  13. EtherealSummoner

"Get out of the way." A young girl with a yellow skirt in her Russian school uniform starts to walk down the hallway, getting ready to go to the place that holds her classroom sheets for her next class along with her chaperon butler. While she was walking, she saw a girl looking as though she is now starting school. "Ooooo. She looks interesting. Let us make an introduction." "Yes ma'am." As the ruthless young lady continues to walk towards the girl, she smiled in front of her. "You are new here, no?" She looked at the girl's paper as it says 2-C. "I know where that class is at. I shall show you where it is." The Lady first picked up her class schedule and started to drag the girl with her to 2-C. "My name is Sonya. And you are?" While she was walking, her small device was beeping on her side. Sonya picked it up while dragging the girl to 2-C and started to smile. "This will be a wonderful day. You. Move out of the way."

Sonya was so demanding as she tells the student to step to the side so that she can make it to her classroom quicker.

14. Angel

Angel Lion Heart Staff Member Administrator

He has finally entered the school. Children are conversing about and heading to their appropriate classes. "Hurry! I still need to find my class" a petite girl said while tugging at another young lady. "The main hall isn't going anyway" she replied finishing the bow on her shoe. The two left in haste oddly enough the smaller girl led the way with a firm grip on the other who was straggling behind. The young man caught wind on where to go and headed for the Main Hall. Upon arrival, kids were spread across the bulletin board in search of their name. Alphabetically his name would be first so any excess measures in search of his name is not needed. He approached the board. It read in bold letters "Class 2-A: Aire"!

15. FON

FON A Lazy Comic Artist

Zac had managed to get into his class room, waiting for the other students a the teacher to enter. He drew on a sheet of paper, what appeared to be a tall boy, and a small boy with a halo and wings. He sighed and kept drawing...he missed his brother. He kept on drawing, drawing his attention on the drawing.

16. Vor

Vor Princess Eater

Sodina was grabbed by the mysterious girl on the wrist, who was going to show her to her classrom. She didn't want to be guided, but she didn't know the area of the school, so she was fine with it and walked along with the mysterious girl.

"My name is Sonya and you are?" the mysterious girl named Sonya asked

"Sodina Kyoutokun" She mumbled loud enough for the girl named Sonya to hear, " Listen I don't want to be dragged around and my classroom is right down the hallway" Looking around she saw the classroom 2-A right next to them, 2-B down the hallway a little, and finally 2-C right at the end of the hall. She quickly tried to release her wrist from Sonya's hand, She succeded, and walked quickly to her classroom.

17. King of Darkness

King of Darkness What up Monica

A loud yawn escaped the boy's mouth as he walked from out of his dorm. He brushed his hair with his hand and sighed. "Damn, Alix and Ri are gonna chew me out for this one," he said, tired. He threw his large headphones on and turned his music up. "Oh well, can't blame me for my alarm." He laughed a bit before he walked out the dormitory, bookbag slung over his shoulder. Jordan had a feeling today was going to be one of 'those' days.

Jordan stood tall as he made his way past the other kids and sucked his teeth as he saw the bulletin. "New homeroom? Must be last minute, otherwise Alix would've gave me a heads up," he said in a whisper. He shrugged and walked off to his new class. "Whatever, as long as my friends are there it shouldn't make a difference."

18. EtherealSummoner

"Your classroom is right over there hun. Don't get lost Sodina." Sonya then turned around and a few of the students were looking at her but then turned back around as though they did not see anything. Sonya walked on with her butler and went on to Class 3-D so that she will not be late for her first class. "Now Mr. Orlov. I need you to take care of a few of these items for me. If you can kind sir, will you go and pick up some papers from the main office so I can keep up-to-date on what will be going on in the school year? Also, I want to know what are the school activities will be doing? I may be trying something new for a change. Maybe the Student Council will be my next step. Who knows?"

"Yes madam." Sonya finally made it to her new classroom and walked in while her butler was about to pick up some papers and have some free time. "Those two are not in this classroom. Good to know. Some Sophmores can be sooo annoying."

19. Abyssal Knight

Abyssal Knight I step back into the light of...

"Bzzzz! Bzzzz! Bzzzz!" The alarm clock rung.

As a young boy with golden-brown hair removed himself from his bed and made his way to the bathroom. He then cut on the water to a warm temperature and splashed some onto his face, before grabbing a dry cloth and drying his wet face. "Well I guess it's time for me to get back to that school of mine." The boy said as he scratched the back of his head with his right hand, smiling into the mirror.

He then rushed back to his room and put on his uniform shirt, navy blue uniform pants, and white sneakers. The boy looked out the window and into the sky. "Looks like it's going to be clear today....I take my track jacket just to be safe." He said as he ran over to his closet grabbing a white track jacket with a blue stripe going down the sleeve.

"Sasori sir, you are one sharp kid" He said to himself as he grabbed his backpack and ran out the door.

"Looks like i'm going to be late again" Sasori said as he reached the bulletin board.

He looked at the bulletin board to see what class he was in. "2-A....Well I guess I'll deal with it for now" He said as ran into the school building.

"2-A....2-A.....2-A" Sasori said as he wandering through the hall looking for his classroom.

"There it is....2-A" He said as he walked into the classroom. When Sasori walked in people that he had known and didn't know began to greet him with. Sasori just smiled and waved as he made his way to a seat in the back right corner of the room.

He laid his backpack onto the desk and sat down and began examining the people in the classroom.

20. FON

FON A Lazy Comic Artist

Zac noticed the number of people in the room now. He placed his stuff up and then looked at his phone, reading the time. The class should start soon, if the teacher got here. He wondered why there was a change in schedule and classes. This sudden change was very suspicious. He shrugged, maybe it was a coincidence?