• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Die, facebook!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by DV8playa, Sep 25, 2011.

1. DV8playa

DV8playa New Member

Why has nobody attempted to just strangle the CEO of Facebook? It seems as though every month, it's "re-designed". And, with every "re-design" it recieves, it gets steadily worse and worse... and worse. If it don't get any better, I'm deleting my account and sticking solely with this site....

2. TheKnightofAwesome

TheKnightofAwesome /人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\

ehh as annoying as it is. it's the best way to stay in contact with my friends who are not part of this site. So yea I gripe and complain, but then i just get used to the new format.

3. .Leggo

.Leggo New Member

I agree with Knight, I'm always complaining about the changes but it is a good way to stay in touch with friends. I also hate the new format they just got! It's so confusing and annoying.

4. Desert Warrior

Desert Warrior Well-Known Member

Why the hell does everybody complain about the changes? Last time they changed it, people complained. And now they're complaining again, wanting the old stuff back (Which, for those of you not paying attention, is the very same changes they once complained about). People need to stop bitching and grow up. You want to know what I did when they changed it again? I thought "Hmm, this is different." and then went about my usual business. Why don't you learn to adapt? Especially with something as insignificant as a change to Facebook.

5. TheKnightofAwesome

AMEN!!!!! I cant stand the new story thing.

6. Ventus

Ventus Kickass Keyblader!

What we want is a dislike button! But, you know, that chat bar really infuriates me because I actually want to see who is online rather than a list of inactive people!

7. ADogX

ADogX R.I.P. Captain Unohana

well there IS a Dislike feature. You just need to find the download. I saw some adds of it on Youtube

8. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

<.> Oh my gosh. You are just like my friends. SHUT THE HECK UP ABOUT FACEBOOK!!!!! What is wrong with some new changes every now and then?! It is not like they are becoming the new MySpace! YEEESH! YOU GUYS ARE ALWAYS COMPLAINING! THIS UPDATE IS VERY BENEFICIAL! Who knows?! They might bring an update where friends can actually make a chat room and talk more than one way!! If you are going to delete your account because they want to make it better, go on ahead. It is not hurting me. I would click on the dislike on the three of you for even complaining. Plus, the new format is not annoying. I can agree about the list of inactives but other than that, SHUT UP!!! GOOD LORD!!!

9. TheKnightofAwesome

The two things I don't like are the chat bar and the top story section. The chat bar was better when it listed people online, and the top story thing was better when it was just a button and not a whole mess of stuff to click through and search for. That's all I'm saying, I'm done griping, time to move on and just get used to it.

10. Corbenik_979

Corbenik_979 Member

I DONT CARE either way i barely get on facebook anymore

11. Moogle

Moogle Well-Known Member

I haven't really noticed anything but the story thing. Isn't that what "most popular" posts tab did already? And what decides it being a top story?

12. DV8playa

DV8playa New Member

JESUS CHRIST, PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!! If I would've known this many people would got their panties in a bind over a simple complaint, I wouldn't have posted it!!!

13. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

Because of the way you were complaining and from what we have been hearing from other people. -___- That is what makes me irritated. There's nothing wrong with you making a thread on this though (Although the title will offend some people).

14. DV8playa

DV8playa New Member

...What, because I threatened to kill Facebook? I don't think anyone loves Facebook that much, man....

15. Noir

Noir

Facebook was easy to use when it was old. Then I got confused of the new formats and my eyes really got rolled over.
    I liked a bit of the new formats, but still, I'm confused with that chat box. Also in my old computer, no chat/profile pictures weren't shown.

16. TheKnightofAwesome

I admit I don't like the changes. but I love the idea of Facebook. I like being able to connect with my friends who have moved on to college and life after that. and It's better than myspace, or at least safer in terms of security. I may not like it sometimes when they make it overcomplicated but I still love facebook.

17. DV8playa

DV8playa New Member

Yeah, Facebook it pretty awesome despite the constant "updates". Anyway, how many people here have Facebook pages?

18. ADogX

I do. Rarely on though

19. TheKnightofAwesome

I have one...but you will never learn my name.

20. ADogX

well if u guys wanna add me, that's fine. My name is Antonio Di Cosola. My profile pic is tshowing me with Pink Hair. just tell me who u guys are